Reaction score
Looking for one or both of the Headlamp Washer Covers for the 182 Trophy or 172 Cup.
They are both located on the front bumper.
These are little plastic pieces that cover the hole for where the headlamp washers would be on other RS Clio models.

Lost one of mine at Bedford Autodrome on Friday.

Please let me know if you've got any or if you know someone that is currently braking one of the above 2 cars.

Cheers,
Huss.

Reaction score
As i work for a Renault parts i suggest you dont get them from a dealer as there made from platinum and are also incrusted with diamonds! :?
I will scare you now the headlamp washers plugs come as a pair and will cost you£151.36+vat #-o

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ha ha, you are having a f**king laugh surely? How do they justify that for a couple of little bits of plastic.
Unfortunatly for huss now we know how much they are he won't get them on the cheap. :)

Reaction score
Renault pricing has gone wrong somewhere.

The Cup ones were already dear at £82 or so + vat.

Rather leave it as it is if i can't get it/them as that's just crazy prices for a little bit of plastic.

Reaction score
huss said:
Renault pricing has gone wrong somewhere.

The Cup ones were already dear at £82 or so + vat.

Rather leave it as it is if i can't get it/them as that's just crazy prices for a little bit of plastic.
172cup, 182 cup and Trophy are all the same they used to be that price but now all priced at £153! :roll:

Reaction score
Cool, i best not tell the delaer that quoted me on Saturday morning then incase i order them.

I got quotes from French dealers yesterday and they worked out about 97 Euro all in.
Don't know what i'll do at this stage, just don't make sense shelling out that much for not much that's all.
If i get desperate i'll pick them up from the French dealer as i'll be over there 2 to 3 times in the next 3 months.

Reaction score
Id be inclined to get a bumper off ebay, take them off it, and sell the bumper on again!!

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
power ranger said:
As i work for a Renault parts i suggest you dont get them from a dealer as there made from platinum and are also incrusted with diamonds! :?
I will scare you now the headlamp washers plugs come as a pair and will cost you£151.36+vat #-o

PR - Do you have the correct part number for the Trophy caps? I was told they don't come in Black and the part number I need is 7701209053 and needs to be painted. £80.60 + VAT.

Reaction score
^ That used to be the part number but now has superseaded to 7701208147 which is that price £151.36+vat they used to be £80.60+vat.

Yes they come in black for all types now 1*2's!

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
power ranger said:
^ That used to be the part number but now has superseaded to 7701208147 which is that price £151.36+vat they used to be £80.60+vat.

Yes they come in black for all types now 1*2's!

Thanks mate!

Ouch! How can they charge that for these two bits of plastic? Are they gold plated on the back or something?! :)

I suppose that could be why some little numpty tried to nick mine! As uts seens a random part to try and steal.

Reaction score
Bloody hell thats a shedload of money! Time to wait for the next T to make it to the breakers yard :(

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
duffer987 said:
Bloody hell thats a shedload of money! Time to wait for the next T to make it to the breakers yard :(

Indeed. I've seached the local scrap site hoping to find another 1*2 that I could get the caps off and then spray them worst case... No luck! :(

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll drop them a line. I'm also looking into getting some from France, the company I work for has an office with a Ren dealer next door so a collegue is going to ask them for a price.

If they are cheap, anyone need a set?

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good contact name/email for Renault? I'm tempted to contact them to ask why the two plastic bits are soooooo overpriced. For the money they are charging I would expect a new bumper supplied with them!

Won't end up coming to much, but you never know. Plus it would make me feel a bit better!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Renaultsport said:
Does anyone have a good contact name/email for Renault? I'm tempted to contact them to ask why the two plastic bits are soooooo overpriced. For the money they are charging I would expect a new bumper supplied with them!

Won't end up coming to much, but you never know. Plus it would make me feel a bit better!

Its the fact that because Renault have over priced the item it is encouraging scum bags to steal them that bothers me.

Reaction score
Gazza said:
Renaultsport said:

Its the fact that because Renault have over priced the item it is encouraging scum bags to steal them that bothers me.

I agree...how can R justify £150 for a splitter?!!