Reaction score
I am looking to change the Exhaust on the Trophy by the end of the year.

what are the H&S one like and how much for a Decat system. Not to fussed about a Manifold at the moment just want to allow the car to run a little better.

I know Magnex do one which i can get through work but not convienced about their claims.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm planning the same for mine by the end of the year. I'm starting to miss the sound of my 172's Prospeed exhaust now :(

Personally the best 182 exhaust I've seen on a 182 is the H&S one on Steves (Vava.voom / 182WRC) 182. I'll see if i can find some pics.

Reaction score
Cheers.

Best thing about H&S is there only 20mins down the road, only issue i have is it cant be too noisy mainly because of the parents and the neighbours, but also i hate driving a car and all you can hear is the blasted exhaust popping and farting everytime you lift off the gas.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hope Steve doesn't mind me posting this

IMGP0930L.jpg

Reaction score
OH VERY NICE. the tailpipes look juts right without been to OTT.
How much do they work out at.

is that a full system inc De-cat?

Reaction score
Tom (think he's trophy hunter on here) is selling his 182 H&S exhaust iirc... I definitely the best one i've heard/seen.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah, i've been very close to offering to buy Toms exhaust....

I think I'd prefer the rolled tip like the one above, but I do like his and it sounds great.

hmmm... :-k

Reaction score
i can vouch for H&S excellent quality, and Ian who is there sales manager is a helpful and friendly chap, quality of their systems is second to none.

hyb

Reaction score
How does it sound?
I'd love to get something that sounds sporty and puts a grin on your face, but nothing that gets on your nerves after 10 mins.
Had quite a few varients on different cars, Blitz nur spec on the scooby, great sound but bloody loud, dual titanium invidia catback on s2000, TOO loud. I'd hate to get something mega loud in the cabin :/

Reaction score
Ian at H&S is really helpful, the custom system is cat back, 3+1/2 inch slash cut, rolled-in tails. You can have whatever you want, they will taylor it to your own spec/imagination. Cost was around the £440 mark, and that was discounted as there was 5 peeps off Cliosport bought at the same time. I was originally quoted £500.

They usually make custom systems for Porsches and Ferrari's, as well as Scoobys. And they manufactured exhausts for the Mitsubishi Rallyart WRC team for about ten years. So it is quality workmanship.

The good thing is that they have all the correct dimensions now having made 3-4 of these systems, so you can order it, and just turn up for fitting when they have made it. They are usually v.busy, so best to book it in around a month b4 you want it.

http://www.haywardandscott.com

The sound is just right, IMO, not too boomy, or loud. 96dbs at 3000rpm.

Cheers for the comments.

Ramps.jpg

Rear.jpg

Reaction score
Cheers for the information will seriously be looking into this.

I have had some information about the BB Tuning systems which are due to be relised so will look at the pros and cons of both systems.

Steve

Reaction score
NP Steve. I should be over in Essex in a week or two, if you want to meet up, and have a listen for yourself?

:)

Reaction score
My dad was looking at different systems on the 182's from cliosport at RWS. most of them we found showed the rear boxes too much but this system is nice.

Were u there Vava.voom? we did see a similar (or the same if it was u) system on a black 182.