BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
My Girlfriend got me these for Christmas.... :D :D
Not yet been for a drive but I have strapped myself in a few times :) , cant wait to test them out.

DSCF2940.gif

DSCF2933.gif

DSCF2931.gif

DSCF2930.gif

DSCF2929.gif

DSCF2927.gif
^^ I used some red trim the same as the car mats to trim the edge of the car carpet to tidy it up a bit. ^^
DSCF2920.gif

DSCF2932.gif

Ben.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cheers. Pictures are a bit sh*t but you get the idea.

So glad they came with Harness pads, the straps must dig into you without them. The GF says its like being in a straight jacket.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Lol at the strapping yourself in a few times but not been for a drive, the ex was really keen for me to get a set for that reason ;-) actually it would have stopped her rattling around like a lone bean in a can.
Look good, I will get some when I can think of some sort of soundproofing or the orb will slowly deafen me.

Reaction score
Very nice Ben, tidy job with the fixing point for the cargo net where the iso-fix bar was :)

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Very nice Ben, tidy job with the fixing point for the cargo net where the iso-fix bar was

If you look under both front seats you will find 2 of those fixing things, they are just bolted through the floor not doing anything, so I removed them and left the bolt in the hole and put them in the back for the boot net. Just the job ! :D

Reaction score
Very tidy there Ben, how are you getting along with them?
I have taken my race seat and harnesses back out as I nearly got side swiped as I reversed and didnt check my blind spot properly as I was too tight in my harness/seat :?

Reaction score
BenG said:
Very nice Ben, tidy job with the fixing point for the cargo net where the iso-fix bar was

If you look under both front seats you will find 2 of those fixing things, they are just bolted through the floor not doing anything, so I removed them and left the bolt in the hole and put them in the back for the boot net. Just the job ! :D

I'l have to have a look that, the net is held in place with a piece of wire at the moment lol. Thanks Ben

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have taken my race seat and harnesses back out as I nearly got side swiped as I reversed and didnt check my blind spot properly as I was too tight in my harness/seat

Ive been out a few times now and im still getting used to them, reversing is a nightmare, as is parking, other that that im loving them. I feel so much more secure under braking as I dont jerk forward as much, same story with cornering. I takes an extra 5 mins to strap people in when I pick them up and my old man caused a fuss by refusing to tighten the straps up fully, he says he likes to feel free, which kind of defeats the object. He is now banned from the car :wink:.

I cant wait to get it on track, feels more like a track car now.

Reaction score
BenG said:
I have taken my race seat and harnesses back out as I nearly got side swiped as I reversed and didnt check my blind spot properly as I was too tight in my harness/seat

Ive been out a few times now and im still getting used to them, reversing is a nightmare, as is parking, other that that im loving them. I feel so much more secure under braking as I dont jerk forward as much, same story with cornering. I takes an extra 5 mins to strap people in when I pick them up and my old man caused a fuss by refusing to tighten the straps up fully, he says he likes to feel free, which kind of defeats the object. He is now banned from the car :wink:.

I cant wait to get it on track, feels more like a track car now.

Completely agree, it really does improve the driving experience over a normal belt.

The only down sides being parking and getting things from the dash etc. but it's worth the messing around.

Reaction score
Nice job. Real pain for 'normal' use though.

Super use of the existing fixing points for the iso-bar at the rear. I always did wonder what the 'spare' d-rings under the front seats were for. Now we know!

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Joe.

I got them from Demon Tweeks mate.

Reaction score
It looks good but you need to make sure those bolts on the bootfloor are up to the job! I don't think they were designed to support such weight but I may be wrong.