Happy New Year!

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
HNY_24_01.jpg

All the very best to everyone for 2024.

Anyone have any exciting plans? Car related or other...

My main hope is that we might get a proper holiday in this year, the last time we had any time off longer than a couple of days away was back during my 40th Birthday year, and those who know me, will realise that's quite a while ago now... :LOL:

My other plan is to try and organise some sort of Trophy get-together, not wishing to tread on the toes of the established Welsh Weekender, more something complimentary to it in a different part of the country with a whole new selection of excellent tarmac to enjoy, an overnight stay at a very pleasant self catering farmhouse for an evening of pizza, beers and car chat, then more driving the day after. Think of it like an ECOTY event, but with just little red cars only! 🚗🚗🚗

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Happy new year Ed!

Funny you mention a meet. I was chatting to a friend today about a few days touring the Scottish highlands. Not the NC500 but having spent a lot of my life in the highlands I do know of some really good roads.

He unfortunately doesn’t have a Trophy. He has a fully restored MG Maestro Turbo…..in red! It’s a thing of beauty actually.

I’d be happy to keep anyone updated with the plans should they be interested.