Reaction score
Guess there are gonna be a couple of late nights this weekend! 8'58 is indeed very quick! :D

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think we need a screenshot as proof of that time :lol:

Reaction score
Fourth one! Sony must be loving you :lol:

Might as well wait for the PS3 and GT5 :D

For those of us who are still trying to go quicker in the std 172 around the 'Ring in GT4, mucking around over the weekend, I realised that it is much more fun to use the sports tyres than the road tyres, so my proposal is to take off the limits for tyres.

Therefore the only rule is to compete in time trial mode in arcade. Over the weekend I managed an 8'42 (can't remember the exact time, will check when I get home) using soft sports tyres.

Hyb, do you want to update the leaderboard with the new tyre regs?

Reaction score
I'll get Xbox 360 first for Project Gotham 3, but i couldn't live with out GT so i'll have to get PS3 just for that. Fingers crossed it will be online.

Reaction score
I found that just doing the oil change gets the 172 to 181bhp. I've got two, one standard and one tuned up a little.

GT4 is the only game I play now, haven't bought another game for a couple of years. You can grow out of everything it seems, everything except Gran Turismo!

About the disc read error - seriously, open the thing up, 6 screws, clean the lens with some alcohol solution or any non-corrosive cleaning spirit, do it back up, it will work like new. My PS2 was inoperable for months before a friend that used to charge £25 to 'fix' other peoples told me about this. Even if you don't get the disc read error you should do this, it makes the loading times much quicker.

Reaction score
if it works.................ha ha. I didn't mention i threw it against a wall in a fit of rage when it broke so it may need more than a clean.