Reaction score
That's a damn good time mate =D> Is that on road tyres or sports?

I have made myself a Trophy in GT4 by taking the stock 172, adding a chip which took it up to 179bhp (close enough) and adding the sports suspension kit. Running this car on road tyres I have only managed a 08'55!

Spent hours practicing with the Std 172 on road tryes before I went out the 'Ring last year, was such a good help for learning the track, even then though my best time on GT4 was a 09'03, you time should be applauded mate!

Maybe we should set up a mini league! :lol:

Reaction score
Yeah mini league sounds amazing. I changed the oil on the car as soon as I bought it that gives you extra bhp its got 181bhp. This happens to every car you buy Good cheat :) . No tuning at all on sports medium front and back tyres. I've been playing it all day today! The more you practise the better you know the course and the lines to take. I have done 9'51.290 in a bog standard 106 rallye. I'd love to try it for real I'd be aiming for under 10mins probably how realistic is the course to real life?

Reaction score
Course is very realistic to real life, managed to run a 9m40s lap last spring in my std 172, and there was a yellow flag incident though Brunchen, so I am hoping to go quite a bit faster in my Trophy when I go out next spring :D

In GT4 try it on road tyres, makes the cars a bit more realistic.

We will see if anyone else has any times to add before we set up a league, and I guess we will all have to agree on rules for car specs as well :roll:

Reaction score
i've been playing forza on the xbox and as the cars handle/ brake completely differently it takes me a couple of hours to get back in GT4 mode. May well have a play tonight though!

hyb

Reaction score
DSC_0050.JPG

8:48:599
Soft tyres Arcade Time Trial

Do i take no1 ? :D

Reaction score
So what we gonna do fellas, set up some quick rules and regs that we should all abide to? :D

Reaction score
well i had ago with road tyres on and did the ring with standard clio oil changed to give 181bhp and sport suspension did the ring on first lap in 8:49 this was in GT mode.

hyb

Reaction score
I think if we're going to do a leaderboard we should stick to the arcade time trial, its all down to driver skill rather then what tuning you've done to the car then.

Reaction score
Agreed, Arcade mode is the best way to try and ensure that we are all on a level playing field, however I really think we should do this on road tyres as it offers a bit more of a challenge.

So the spec is, Arcade mode, std 172, road tyres, driver aids and transmission is up to the player.

Had a go this morning, and although I am the first to post an arcade time on road tyres my time seems a bit pants - 9'19.442 :oops: and I told my missus' I was the king of the 'ring! :wink:

Reaction score
Down to a 9'09.495 :D

It seems as though even if you select road tyres after you have selected the 172, you still have to then select road tyres again in the quick tune section on the set-up menu before you start the time trial.

Reaction score
We did this on Cliosport when the game first appeared. From memory i got down to a 8:33 I think. Ben R was in the mid 8:20's!!!

:shock: