Reaction score
Okay guys, my set of Turini Wheels and Centre Caps have arrived - they were shipped to the supplier end of last week.However, Renault UK are not playing ball and refuse to give ETA's for further sets. So if you wish you can place an order and then see what comes out of it. For those of you that need a single wheel I would be happy to let TWO of them go. Please PM me to discuss.

Reaction score
Okay guys, my set of Turini Wheels and Centre Caps have arrived - they were shipped to the supplier end of last week.However, Renault UK are not playing ball and refuse to give ETA's for further sets. So if you wish you can place an order and then see what comes out of it. For those of you that need a single wheel I would be happy to let TWO of them go. Please PM me to discuss.
Two wheels and centre caps have now been provisionally sold, with delivery by the supplier to those who made the purchase. If there is further interest then please let me know and I will see what can be arranged. Remember, if the order is for more than 12 wheels then the discount is 20% off RRP per wheel! Downside is Renault UK are not able to give an ETA, but mine took 2 weeks for delivery to the supplier.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello, What would the posted cost be of 4 wheels and 4 centre caps please? I guess there will be 2 prices? 1. Standard Cost and 2. Cost if there are more than 12 for each.

Be keen to have a set of pristine wheels for summer and use the originals for winter if the price is right.

Thanks

Reaction score
Hello, What would the posted cost be of 4 wheels and 4 centre caps please? I guess there will be 2 prices? 1. Standard Cost and 2. Cost if there are more than 12 for each.

Be keen to have a set of pristine wheels for summer and use the originals for winter if the price is right.

Thanks
Hi,

The last quote I had for.....

• 4 x Centre Caps = £68.02
  • 4 x OEM Turini Wheels = £628.28 (if an order is placed for more than 12 wheels then the cost will be £574.45)

Both including VAT and free delivery.

Let me know if you want to order and I will PM you the details so that you can deal with the supplier directly.

Dulan