Reaction score
I am not sure whether there have been any group buys for Original Turini Wheels and/or OEM Centre Caps in the recent past.

The reason is I have a slightly kerbed wheel so am looking for a replacement (set) and plan on keeping the kerbed wheel as a full-sized spare (in the boot) - hate those foam thingys!

As such, my ususal supplier has agreed to offer the following terms:

RRP for 1 Speedline Turini Wheel 7Jx16 ET45 (Part No. 8200514737): £179.51 including VAT (and delivery). Delivery is expected to take 5-12 days
Quantity Discount Offer Price
12 Wheels 18% £147.20 per wheel
More than 12 Wheels 20% £143.61 per wheel

RRP for 1 OEM Centre Cap to fit above wheel (Part No. 8200514740): £20 including VAT (and delivery)
Quantity Discount Offer Price
12 Centre Caps 18% £16.40 each
More than 12 Caps 20% £16.00 each

Therefore, if anybody is interested in any please post up here stating how many of each (wheels and/or centre caps) you require. Shall we say the cut off is Friday (23rd)?

Once I have the final numbers I will PM you to discuss further, since I will put you in touch witht he supplier so that you can make payment and arrange delivery. Any questions please either post up here or PM me.

Dulan

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just realised that I had posted in the wrong section (i.e. not the Group Buys & Special Offers section) - apologies!

Also, given that this is a bank holiday weekend, how about extending the deadline to Monday (26th)?

Reaction score
It may be worth getting your supplier to check to see if there is any actual stock as my set took 6 months to come! Renault had no stock and we had to wait until Renault had enough orders before they would re-order them from Speedline.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It may be worth getting your supplier to check to see if there is any actual stock as my set took 6 months to come! Renault had no stock and we had to wait until Renault had enough orders before they would re-order them from Speedline.

Really, that long! Will certanily check. When did you place your order?

Reaction score
yeah oem alloys from reno, you are looking at 6 months unless you get lucky

110% interested in a group buy for center caps :up:

i would give untill next Fri as a cut off, some people dont check everyday

also is that cap £16 inc postage?

Last edited:

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I have heard that unless Renault have a good amount of orders you will be waiting more than 6 Months.

I would love a new set but you would be quicker buying the aftermarket ones direct from speedline corse.

Speedline will not sell you the Renault OE ones as i have tried a few times and they are Renault only.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Really, that long! Will certanily check. When did you place your order?

I ordered them in July 2012 and they arrived January 2013! Renault ordered 12 sets and I believe they were all snapped up pretty quickly.

Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback. I have emailed my Renault supplier to check on availability of wheels - will update this thread when I hear back, which I expect to be tomorrow.

As regards, buying Turinis dirfect from Speedline, I was of the understanding that there were two issues:
1. Turinis with ET45 offset can only be ordered through Renault
2. Centre Caps with the Renault Diamond can only be mounted on the wheels with ET45 offset

Is the above not true?

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback. I have emailed my Renault supplier to check on availability of wheels - will update this thread when I hear back, which I expect to be tomorrow.

As regards, buying Turinis dirfect from Speedline, I was of the understanding that there were two issues:
1. Turinis with ET45 offset can only be ordered through Renault
2. Centre Caps with the Renault Diamond can only be mounted on the wheels with ET45 offset

Is the above not true?

This could possibly be the case hence you will only get the Genuine OE units from Renault.

What i meant by going direct to speedline is to get the aftermarket ones which i have posted below.

after2120_lge.jpg

Reaction score
yeah oem alloys from reno, you are looking at 6 months unless you get lucky

110% interested in a group buy for center caps :up:

i would give untill next Fri as a cut off, some people dont check everyday

also is that cap £16 inc postage?
Noted your interest in the Centre Caps, and ,yes, the £16 price includes VAT and postage.

Reaction score
This could possibly be the case hence you will only get the Genuine OE units from Renault.

What i meant by going direct to speedline is to get the aftermarket ones which i have posted below.
Okay understand. However, if the Renault Centre Caps will not fit the wheels sold directly by Speedline then that would be a bit of a problem, plus one would need to replace all four wheels due to the differing offsets (i.e. ET45 vs ET38/42?)

Reaction score
Last edited:

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Update: I am still waiting for an update. I have been told that the wheels appear as 'in stock' in France when my order for a set was placed last week. I have asked the supplier to confirm how many wheels are in stock. Hopefully will get an answer early next week.