Reaction score
[/quote]TWIST-EAZE is compatible with all fast road and track situations, and the product is used and fully endorsed by a number of top forum names. Here’s what some people said about Twist-Eaze:

‘F**k me, anyone here who has never opened a bottle of Twist-Eaze for a proper story down some lanes should seriously consider it. I've had mine for 18 months and yet it still gives me a h**d-on. Its just so fluid.’ – Roy Munson.

Reaction score
Brilliant, the sad nork, ousted from every internet forum on the planet, has finally resorted to insulting his fellow clio enthusiasts by using eBay. Absolutely brilliant item description, I love King Stromba, I can't wait to meet the little spaznos, hopefully he will be at TRAX 2006, and we can see how well he backs up his remarks in reality. I will enjoy showing him parts of his blue, gold-wheeled valver that he hasn't seen before.

Reaction score
Apparently, he's a really nice guy in real life, I think he just gets his kicks from winding up people on forums because it is so easy.

LOL at the Stromb selling these disgusting headlamps - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0000416677

Do you think he would have taken to the Trophy better if it came with these? :lol:

Thanks for my new avatar Day, I deserved that! Just wanted to revel in the fame for a while.

Reaction score
I doubt that his account will remain active for too much longer considering his breach of eBay rules.

And to think that he has paid to humiliate himself. Deseperate cry for attention (part 12).

O.

Reaction score
one word comes to mind TTTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

But I must say in real life, he is actually quite a nice guy, very quite but he is ok.

Reaction score
eBay has removed the item.

Hopefully his account is barred too, and he has to forfeit his listing fees for the item.

O.