Goodwood FOS (Friday)

Reaction score
Not being one for planning anything, anyone know if you can just turn up at Goodwood on Friday and buy a ticket?

Reaction score
That's right, ticket only, got mine about three months ago. What's this freebie Mail on Sunday thing?

Steve - You might be able to get one off eBay from someone local and pick it up.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, all a bit hectic here anyway, I'll go next year.

Reaction score
I'm going tomorrow. Its such a great day out but so much to see in so little time.

I see a veyron will be there! Tis the only hypercar i've not seen in the flesh.

Reaction score
I was there Fri guys, saw one Trophy, halfway down slope nr front of C Park.
I was not in mine however, took wifes Scenic (and let her have CT for day) as my mates take mick out of rock hard damping!
They have a point on long trips... Alright on Pembrey cicuit on Sat though - te he.
Never seen so many Porsche 911s in 1 day they are the new 3 series!
Saw Buggati, its massive, give me Maccer F1any day of week.

Reaction score
pete g said:
I was there Fri guys, saw one Trophy, halfway down slope nr front of C Park.
I was not in mine however, took wifes Scenic (and let her have CT for day) as my mates take mick out of rock hard damping!
They have a point on long trips... Alright on Pembrey cicuit on Sat though - te he.
Never seen so many Porsche 911s in 1 day they are the new 3 series!
Saw Buggati, its massive, give me Maccer F1any day of week.

That was me (I think) Don't know what C park is, it was the one from gate 11, but I was half way down the slope. Was it LV55 XOG?

Funny you should say about the Veryon being big, I was surprised at how small it looked in the metal, no longer than an F1 GTR, I was looking at it wondering how it could weigh 2300kgs (Yes, it does weigh this once all the fluids are in it), then i saw the engine. It looked about the size of the 6 tonne red diesel unit on display elsewhere. Ridiculous machine but I'm definitely a fan, an engineering masterpiece. Rather an F1 (or two) though.

Reaction score
There was a McLaren F1 for sale in Autocar last week, unfortunately The Ivory Coast went out in the group stages of the World Cup. The Veyron also posted a 9.9 sec 0-100-0 time in the same edition, quite a staggering feat cnsidering that weight. I suppose it's all about eras, but an MC F1 for me for sure.

I noticed on Pistonheads that there's a meeting at 9.00am this Sunday 16th July at Goodwood, would anyone be interested in dropping by?

Steve.