Glowing Pistonheads article this morning

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mmmm, whether that's lazy or just quoting the lower figure for impact the 112 sorned takes the total higher than i expected after 12/13 years.

GPH

Reaction score
Great feature but on the subject of howmanyleft, these kids that write these articles seem utterly incapable of understanding that the there are two categories you need to add together to get the total left. I've seen it sooo many times including quoting the number of Clio Williams as half the amount actually left because 50% of those are SORN these days. It's just sloppy rushed journalism.
Thing is those figures then get quoted by Dealers trying to big up the price. I pointed this out to a Dealer last year hyping a Clio Williams and he replied saying thanks very much and then never changed his advert or website to the correct figure ;)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mine gets so little use in the winter months I might SORN in next year to save a couple of quid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Talking of the aforementioned “lazy journalism” the item is just a regurgitation of a previous review. Obviously a good news story but nothing different to what been said before, I guess really there’s not much more to say !