Genuine front splitter

Reaction score
I dislike the Ktec splitter on my car and I'm not sold on carving up a skoda one to fit so before I bite the bullet at the dealers has anyone got one hidden away anywhere so I can finish my car off and get rid of the carbon lump on the front

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Personally I cant see what the problem with a skoda version is.
I fitted one last year and just took my time trimming the ends...
Its way cheaper than the original... At £18 v,s @£130. No contest...

Reaction score
Personally I cant see what the problem with a skoda version is.
I fitted one last year and just took my time trimming the ends...
Its way cheaper than the original... At £18 v,s @£130. No contest...

i haven't seen a skoda one fitted Dave. Likewise I haven't seen a genuine one at £130! Cheapest I can find is £180 !

Reaction score
not the best pics.. but this is a skoda on mine.
post%20birchdown_zpsqgwlhkgw.jpg

I also have the oem in the loft but decied to keep it now for a rainy day when i put it all back to standard. i would suggest unless your car is papered and and more for polishing..dont bother with an oem. the seem to explode at the slightlest sign of a stone/pothole etc..

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
i haven't seen a skoda one fitted Dave. Likewise I haven't seen a genuine one at £130! Cheapest I can find is £180 !

£180 is good as the OE part number and RRP is

33lm88g.png

Reaction score
I've just ordered a fabia one for now, I'm going to see what it looks like on and whether I'm happy with it. I must say £180 is obscene for something which might be easily damaged. I will keep a look out for a genuine one in the meantime.

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I had the unfortunate problem with a high curb, which cracked and removed the end of my original.
I didnt realise the price was @ £130 at the time,
And i hadnt realised they had gone up to that much now.....
Thats an obscene price for a bit of plastic...

Ashton, the only problem with a used genuine version is they go brittle over time...Ive been occasionally looking for one too... But dont seem to come up that often..

Reaction score
Genuine hens teeth these. you might be lucky and find a 182 cup packed bumper that has one and the owner doesn't realise. That is pretty much why I decided to keep mine for a rainy day.

Reaction score
I've got a guy who may sell me one, he's just deciding ! In the meantime I will get this skoda one on. I've taken the Ktec one off today so that will be appearing on the sales section !