GEAR KNOB

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Looking to replace my faded gear knob on my Trophy. Is it the same as the 182 by any chance?

Cheers

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Does anyone know if Renault would keep any stock of them or is 2nd hand the only option?

Reaction score
Trophy No.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sorry that's my point. I think that's a 182 leather one. I had a feeling the trophy.. like everything else was a cheap one.. hence some upgrade to the leather.

Ahh, hence my question mark, you are probably on the right track there. A while back I was looking to replace the insert and was told it was only available as part as the stick assembly!!!! I didn't dig any further so don't know how true that is.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
My mate who owns his own garage phoned Renault today and he's ordered me in a replacement gear knob. £75 ex vat. Not sure if it's going to be like the one I have or like the one dablk posted in this thread. Will see what turns up next week

MC1

Reaction score
I have a new one and it doesn't match the original, pretty sure it's same as per dablk's link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MC1

Reaction score
The correct knob has a smooth silver insert the same colour as the dash strips with printed text.

This is the one available for the Trophy from Renault, they don't do the original style anymore which is nuts.

Reaction score
My current Knob has clearly been replaced and is still old, leathery and worn out. Although I would like my original Knob back but perhaps a nice new shiny upgraded Knob would be somthing to enjoy.

MC1

Reaction score
[emoji1]