Garage section not Mac/Safari compatible?

Reaction score
I've wanted to put my car in the Garage for a while now, but unfortunately I can't get the car make options to come up and it won't let me add one, or go any further.

Has anyone else had this trouble?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Its the first time anyone has mentioned it, but more than one user has tried to manually create a new make of Renault over the last few weeks, so i'm guessing they couldnt see the list which already has renault in it either.

I dont have access to a Mac to test unfortunately, but i will look into what it might be.

Reaction score
hyb said:
I've not tried it with safari, I dumped it in favour of Camino. Far better,compatible quicker browser.

http://www.caminobrowser.org/

Thanks Hyb, that looks really interesting, I'll download that and have a play when I get home, I've always been really happy with Safari - coming from Internet Explorer on a PC - (worst program ever made). Good that it's free too. I just hope it isn't like Firefox, 'cause that sucks too.

Still can't get the Garage to work, and I'm on a different Mac at work (still with Safari). I might have to create a vehicle on a PC here and then just add to it on my Mac later.