Front wheel arch trim

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm not sure if you can get these in the Uk anymore ??????

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I bought 1 for each side last july and it took 3 months for them to turn up. They kept getting sent back to sender by French Customs. Once they did they were the correct ones and in perfect condition. Bloody brexit. Last week I bought 2 tailgate struts from them and came in 4 days

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Could you put an image on the forum of your boot strut's - are they the orginial ones they came with new - I bought the below which are a copy one.

Reaction score
Trophy No.

I'm sure this wasn't on their site last year!

Have Renault/their suppliers made some more do we think?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Could you put an image on the forum of your boot strut's - are they the orginial ones they came with new - I bought the below which are a copy one.

Sorry for the late reply
This is a screen shot of how to find them on there website. I will take a picture of my actual ones when I get home

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240301_183708_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301_183708_Samsung Internet.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have no idea if these are the original ones fitted to the car. I took a chance and ordered 2 because the ones fitted to my car were aftermarket and I want it to be as original as possible no matter the cost. You guys are more of an expert on this model of car so maybe someone can tell me if they are correct?

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.

A nice find there Nick, if I wasn't tightening my Trophy budget this year I'd no doubt be getting some to salt away. There'd be no point in me fitting them though, as after a couple of tours round my favourite roads the front wheels would have more than likely worn through them like the originals... :ROFLMAO:

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I just hope it doesn't bring about a spate of smashing the damn things off! :ROFLMAO:

Went through 3 genuine ones "back in the day" on my 172 Cup, those tight backroads around Outlane, Golcar & Slawit had an appetite for them... ;)

I have no idea if these are the original ones fitted to the car. I took a chance and ordered 2 because the ones fitted to my car were aftermarket and I want it to be as original as possible no matter the cost. You guys are more of an expert on this model of car so maybe someone can tell me if they are correct?

Thanks for that Sir - can the experts confirm if these are the genuine ones from new -

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I ordered and picked up my front left wheelarch liner from my local Renault dealer this week! No need to order from France (at least, not yet!)

1709854528952.png

I'll need to go over the flash lines with a stanley knife, but other than that, all looks good!