Front Grille Removal

Reaction score
Hey up fellas!

Ive parted with some of the queens greatest pound coins and purchased some Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Restorer after reading the reviews of it.

I thought it might be easier to remove the front grille and do it indoors rather than doing it on the driveway so my question is this.......

How easy is it to remove the front grille? Is it a case of dont bother because the clips will snap or is it easy?

Reaction score
Do you mean this grille? If so I took it off with the bumper on no problem. Two plastic screws then push out from the front. I then sanded it and painted it!! Job done. Front fog surrounds come out as well but best to use plastic trim remover just to ensure you don't scratch the paint

The lower grill which looks like a cheese grater is a bumper off job.

Thanks

Pete

Attachments

• IMG_2618.JPG
    IMG_2618.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 29
Reaction score
Do you mean this grille? If so I took it off with the bumper on no problem. Two plastic screws then push out from the front. I then sanded it and painted it!! Job done. Front fog surrounds come out as well but best to use plastic trim remover just to ensure you don't scratch the paint

The lower grill which looks like a cheese grater is a bumper off job.

Thanks

Pete

Awesome yes thats the grille I mean, That means I dont need to wait for the nice weather! Cheers fella!