Reaction score
Trophy No.
So we've had the best, it seems most of my ex cars are rubbish, so what's the worst car you've ever driven?
Mine has got to be that Ford capri, it belonged to an ex gf, had no tax or mot and was horrible it used to go round corners like a big jelly, the best drive i had in it was to the breakers :)

Reaction score
Nissan Micra's..... i had one recently as a courtesy car and it was just nasty in every possible way #-o

Reaction score
Fiat Punto is most definitely is the worst. :x

Whats that green 'City' button all about :?: :roll:

I know its a birds car, but is it really necessary to turn the steering into something akin to the steering on one of those toddlers rides by the front doors of supermarkets. Its a joke. And dont get me started on lack of power, ride, image, etc, etc....

Mind you my dad did have an AllAgro. Square steering wheel - say no more. Thank god I was too young to be embarrased. :roll:

Reaction score
My worst is is my dad's N-Reg Citroen Xantia 1.9TD. Is done 158,000 and feels like its lost all of its 90bhp. whoo hoo, its great fun especially when a BUS overtakes you. :oops:

hyb

Reaction score
I was given a Fiat Cinquicento thing from Vauxhall when my astra went in for a service. I nearly rolled it at 30mph

Reaction score
I'll be driving this bad boy in less than a month, a stunning 1989 Dodge Colt. Been my mom's motor for 17 years now and I'll likely borrow it before I get a new car :(
DSCN1933.jpg

Reaction score
First glance I thought that was a Corolla. I'll have to think about the worst cars. I once worked with a new Renault dealer who was previously Vauxhall. The Vauxhall HA Van would take some beating for being crap and available well beyond it's sell-by date. But you could really get it drifting :) haha I'll think of more...

Reaction score
Talbot Solara. Now that was crap. My dads 3rd car.

How could the same company have come up with the Lotus Sunbeam (admittedly it was more or less just the shell and subframe they supplied).

Reaction score
X Reg 1.1 106

Was a mate car & what a sack of shiz!!!

Gearbox was pants, steering was pants, everything was pants.
Defo the worst car I've driven to date.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lol my list could go on for a bit.... a couple of yank cars are in it - one Crysler sticks in my mind as it wandered over the road of it's own accord. then there's the camry, ford fiesta.....

Reaction score
Metro 1.0L

Five door

Red fading into pink on horizontal surfaces. Not a f&nny magnet by anyone's standard.

Couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding. Leaking Hydrolastic suspension created some fun, though, on the corners.

SILKMAN

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
I'll be driving this bad boy in less than a month, a stunning 1989 Dodge Colt. Been my mom's motor for 17 years now and I'll likely borrow it before I get a new car :(
DSCN1933.jpg

I had one of these in Australia! Mitsubishi Colt SX... was one of my first cars :)

At least it looks nice and sunny in Canada... nice! :)

Reaction score
Got to be my first car, a D reg Polo 997 cc with no servo for the brakes an exhaust that fell off at every opportunity and roof leading on the doors as they were so rusty.

I still swear now that had I not learnt to drive in such a terrible car I'd be a far worse driver than I am now. It allowed me to really explore the cars limits (bout 30 miles an hour) and taught me a great deal about breaking distances and gearing (i.e. wrong gear, going nowhere)

I hated it at the time, and it is without doubt a terrible car to drive but I still have a daft fondness for it. The brakes were so useless that they wouldn't even lock. The only crash I ever had in it was coming down a steep hill in brighton in heavy traffic. Going about 15 miles an hour saw everyone in front braking, tried doing the same but . . . Absolutely nothing, just rolled into the car in front literally standing on the brakes. The guy had a tow bar that just folded the front of the polo in. We both just laughed as he didn't even have a scratch on the car.

I just tied a rope around a bumper, tied it to a tree and reversed backwards to pull the front back out (engine and rad were so far back that they weren't even touched). Then there was the time I decided to go off roading, took it up a farm track in ditchling, got about 20 metres before the exhaust fell off from the cat back, just stuck it in the back seat and drove home.

The more I think about it, the more I want another go!

Anyway, moral of the story is, if you have a mark 1 or 2 polo behind you at any point and need to brake then be very afraid. They have the most shocking brakes of any car I've ever tried.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ah Chief, thats more like it, moss growing on the inside window seals, mushrooms in the rear passenger wells, stuff like that. having said that duffer that colt is particularly horrible :)