For Sale: Trophy 113/500

Reaction score
Due to a bit of financial strain and the car not getting used much ive decided to let her go. You all know the score with a Trophy in regards to what spec they have so below is some finer details.
  • MOT due August 2017
  • Current Mileage approx 123,900
  • HPI Clear (but feel free to check this yourself)
  • Lots of Service History (a mixture of main dealer, independent and owner maintained)
  • Both keys present and working
  • Fitted with Four new Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres in January 2016
  • New Brembo Discs, EBC Yellow Stuff and Goodridge Braided hoses fitted October 2015
  • Comes fitted with the stainless Ktec cat-back exhaust (with centre silencer) which is in very good condition isn’t too loud and gives a nice raspy tone on acceleration.
  • Air conditioning was re-gassed in July 2016
  • New battery fitted in December 2015
  • Sachs dampers refurbished in 2010 with no leaks present
  • All electronics functioning without fault and the car is fault code free.
  • Belts and Dephaser last done at 97k (2013)
  • Aux Belt Kit done 08/2015
  • Water Pump done 08/2015
  • Re-trimmed leather Steering Wheel that’s been finished very professionally and in good condition.
  • Both Recaro seats in very good condition, rear seats are the 182 split folding leather/alcantara
  • 4 New injectors January 2017 along coil pack, 4 spark plugs and HT leads
  • Door handles and boot badge handle resprayed Capsicum red due to fading
  • New OEM brake pads front and rear April 2017
  • Cambelt, Aux Belt, Water Pump, Dephaser April 2017
  • Freshly painted roof strips fitted April 2017

Normal trophy spec, Central Locking, Alarm, Electric Windows, AC, Traction Control, Cruise Control, ABS, Recaro bucket seats, CD Player.

Bad points:
The bad bits with the car are some of the cosmetic things that haven’t really bothered me (I always prioritise the mechanical condition of the car). There are a few typical Clio car park dings on the doors which would come out easily with some PDR treatment however these aren’t really that noticeable in my opinion but safer to mention them. There are some small scuffs on the wheels but nothing too noticeable and to be expected for an 11 year old car. The bonnet has a small amount of rust bubbles in the corner (apparently a common place)

The car is based in Mossley, Manchester. You are welcome to come and view the car and I’m happy to have a chat over the phone about it.

I’m looking for £4750 (fixed price) for the car. I’ve been very honest in the advert as I dont want to waste my time or a potential buyers time and I’ve priced the car based on condition/mileage. Ive spent a decent amount getting this car to a good mechanical standard so price bashing need not apply.
14203099_1039338032853756_3182566913915719066_n.jpg 14232378_1039338036187089_8198706497351328433_n.jpg IMG_1973.JPG Trophy 2017-03-11.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Refreshing the 'pink' parts is something I must consider with mine, the door handles the prime area to fade.

Good luck with the sale mate, looks like you've put a lot into it and has a decent history behind it.

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I wish you well with the sale, i know youve been mulling this over for a while...
Oh and in the add you mention the belts / dephaser a couple of times. Just a little point.

Reaction score
That's a shame, Chris :worried: Good luck with the sale mate.

Yeah its not a decision ive made easily and no doubt one I will regret fella.

Refreshing the 'pink' parts is something I must consider with mine, the door handles the prime area to fade.

Good luck with the sale mate, looks like you've put a lot into it and has a decent history behind it.

Thank you :)

I wish you well with the sale, i know youve been mulling this over for a while...
Oh and in the add you mention the belts / dephaser a couple of times. Just a little point.

Yes i decided to leave that in as its forms part of the history but I did wonder whether I needed it in twice.

Reaction score
I'm a little sad reading this but we could see it was coming. I know how you feel as I've been thinking along similar lines of late.

Good luck and hopefully it finds a new home soon.