Reaction score
phone them up to find the number then check the register on this site
tell them to give it a hoover on the inside whilst you're at it :D

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
"Insurance Group:17" - good, not many dealers know it's group above a normal 182....
"Recaro Leather/alcantara bucket seat upgrade" - 1. they're not bucket seats and they're standard not upgrades!
"Speedline Alessio alloy wheel upgrade" 1. They're Turini's not Alessio and 2. They're standard not upgrades!!!

Does my nut in when someone sells something without knowing what their selling, whether it be a car or a paper clip - learn about your product....

Reaction score
Cue... False advertisement ;)

If somebody buys it, I think they should request the "Speedline Alessio" alloys as advertised ;)

Reaction score
Rexina182 said:
The only non-standard aspect are the red calipers.

and the air filter...

does my head in when people put cars up for sale and dont even vac them out...it puts me off right away, makes it look like its not been looke after IMO

Reaction score
:roll: This T's not the only one that seems to be inaccurately described in its advert - look at this one:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... gLetter=05

Apparently it comes with "front head restraints", "height-adjustable driver's seat" and "steering wheel reach adjustment". I wish mine had the last two points!

And while I'm on my OCD high horse, there's this one too:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-Renault-Clio ... 240%3A1318

Apparently it has the "desirable air con option". And "climate control"! Not to mention the fact that it's "unmodified" but has "xenon headlights". And "airbag side". Oh, and one of the exterior features is "tuning", whatever that is. :evil:

Surely this crosses the line of genuinely misrepresenting the product? Anyway, rant over!

Reaction score
Not to mention one of its "tuning features" appears to be missing...(splitter).

Reaction score
Yes, thats my old car, god I miss it, but wouldnt have it back with whats been done to it sadly.

When I owned it, as Matt says, it was very very well looked after....