Focal K2 130KP Speakers - high end

Reaction score
Hi all,

Below is a copy and paste from my post on Cliosport. In short - these are just the most fantastic speakers.... there are a couple of guys on here who have heard them for themselves. They are really in another world!

I also have 2x amps (Alpines) and a Blaupunkt DAB HU with SD card capability for sale which I will list for sale soon... all from my Trophy. The 350Z I ended up already has a Bose system so as much as I would have loved to transplant these it became prohibitive to do so.

Cheers
O.

===========
Hi all,

I recently sold my Trophy and have my audio equipment for sale (please see my other threads for other items).

This is for my beloved Focal K2 130s. These are audiophile grade speakers and listening to them will really make you 'see' what a difference high-end speakers can make. These will really make you think the a band is right in front of you - they really are incredible. Do not confuse them with anything from Alpine or the likes - these are on another level altogether and seen as some of the best speakers you can buy. I'm very sad to see these go (I sold the Trophy a year ago but have kept them in the hope they would fit my 350Z... which they don't).

Brand new these can retail for £300+.

I'm asking for just £190. Be assured they fit in the Clio's doors (Trophy style model) and are not too deep despite the magnet.

Located in West London.

Cheers
Oliie

DSC02254-vi.jpg

DSC02255-vi.jpg

DSC02256-vi.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I would definatley have these if I had the money. Skint at the mo. :(

Great speakers have heard them in person.

Reaction score
Just two more days left on the auction to grab these very rare speakers that just slot into the Trophy door pods perfectly... it will be months until these are available second hand again so a real rare bargain...

Reaction score
Ending today!!! Still at loss-making prices.