Exhaust Mounts

Reaction score
Before I go splashing out £60 on a pair from K-Tec, just thought I'd check if anyone on here has a set I could buy.

Cheers,

Rhod.

Reaction score
how much are the 2 exhaust rubbers (grommets)? any idea? not the hangers near the tailpipes. they fit towards the back of the rear box. do you have a part number?

power ranger said:
Where you based can do discount on new ones!

Reaction score
power rangers is this part number for the exhaust mounts that fit the body of the car by 4 bolts or the exhaust rubbers?

power ranger said:
7700424339 £19.51+vat each ( thats retail )

I know you can get them cheaper else where!

Reaction score
how much are the two rubber grommets that fit at the other side of the back box?

Reaction score
very expensive. surely they're cheaper from a motor factors? any idea on the size of these?

pol

Reaction score
can any one do a picture and annotate the mounts and prices? was looking at a car last week and the rearmost rubber ones were badly cracked and could do with replacement. would like to factor in the cost of them if possible.

power ranger, do you work for a dealership? would buying them via you and getting you to post them be cheaper than walking into a stealer up here?

ta

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with mine, the two rear rubber silencer mounts are nackered but i can't belive how much they are to replace.

Does anyone know if a polyurethane replacement is available? They would last longer and would probably not be much more expensive.