Reaction score
I'm still 100% convinced the DC5 is a better all round car than the DC2 though :?

Reaction score
Do you believe those stats on the DC5 - 0-60 7.1 and 0-100 16.7?

I really fancy one at moment as always wanted a bread van type-r but handling was poor whereas DC5 has the vtec and the handling with an lsd and 6 gears.

Been in touch with Dickinsons of Perth but still a bit out of my price range - 13500 for an o3 with 15k.

Reaction score
trophy176 said:

I really fancy one at moment as always wanted a bread van type-r but handling was poor whereas DC5 has the vtec and the handling with an lsd and 6 gears.

Been in touch with Dickinsons of Perth but still a bit out of my price range - 13500 for an o3 with 15k.

In a word...NO.
My DC5 punched alot harder @ any revs in any gear than the DC2 I drove & also more than my 182. I am yet to drive a better handling FWD car.

The EP3 handling wasn't poor, just the EPS took too much feel away from the driver imo.

Speak to Andy of 200BHPcars.com & tell him SpaceMonkey from the forum sent you :wink:
Top guy supplying great cars @ reasonable money. Many many guys are pleased with his service.
HTHs :wink:

Reaction score
Cheers mate thank you.

With the EP3 I took one for a drive and loved it but then took two others out and did not enjoy it as much. I still fancy one though but be hard to swap the trophy for one. However, the DC5 seems to have everything I want.

Reaction score
trophy176: 200BHP is also located in Newcastle so that'd be well handy for you.

Reaction score
trophy176 said:

Yep, they were taken in the wet. And to think the same journalists got 5.5 secs to 60 from my silly old heap.

trophy176 said:

I think you'll find the bread van has VTEC too! EP3 not really in the the same league as DC5 in my humble opinion, 6 gears is something the DC5 has that I wish the DC2 had, it makes fuel economy on the motorway so much better.

DC5 is an awesome machine, but the FD2 will be around £15K before long and it's quicker, more involving and got four doors, which means when the babies come along, your life as a petrolhead isn't over (as long as you don't them being diagnosed with shaken baby syndrome after their first trip to nursery).