Reaction score
There was a fire at a garage in Seaton Sluice today and the main road through was blocked off. The traffic was diverted up a back road, as i was waiting to turn up it noticed the barriers blocking the road off with a Volvo police car parked in front of them then noticed about 20ft in front of that was a brand new blue evo x parked up.
Looks like northumbria police have been splashing out!
Nice to see they are spending the money on good cars!
This is now the secon one ive seen, first one was red.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cool. Id love an evo XIII MR FQ 400. they look really fun to drive. (Fun and scary!) :lol:

Reaction score
I have been in a prototype Evo X with the twin clutch gearbox - aboslutely amazing, and more civilised than I expected. Perfectly comfortable four up, and race mode the gearbox always changes down to stop the revs dropping below about 4-4,500.

Reaction score
saw a white evo 10 on the Janspeed stand at a show the other day...it was David Kirk from Ktec's.

He has a white Evo 10 RS and the guy from Janspeed didn't like it at all...he much preferred driving the 197 Cup parked up next to it. Having said that, the RS evo's are alot more uncomfortable than the GSR models.

I didn't like the look of the 10 at all though if im honest. My brother has a 9, and was very interested in the 10 until he saw it.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i saw a bog standard lancer the other day and thought it was an Evo 10 - can't believe how similar they look.... i know it's essentially the same but to the untrained eye i doubt you'd notice unless they parked side by side.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I quite like it for that reason, understated, think the grille/front is horrid though.