Reaction score
yeah i'd like to know how to the the stickers off, they put the dealer stick on crooked and with a grut bing crease in it. :(

Reaction score
my mate fits windscreens and siad to heat it up with a hot air gun or hairdryer that will leave it without a sticky patch

Day

Reaction score
My one pulled off easily without the use of any form of applied heat.

Any residue can be removed with glass cleaner anyway.

Reaction score
NO you cant take it off keep the car the way it came out of the factory, you dont relise how difficult it will be to get the ELF sticker in 5 years time... :cry:

Reaction score
i agree with steve leave the elf sticker in.

but get rid of the dealership one :lol:

Reaction score
there is no dealership one. however there is a add onn to the number plate that has dealershi[ thing on. sorry elf has to go

Reaction score
I have a really good friend who owns a Clio Williams 2 and the car is spot on, the only thing missing to make it look like new is the elf sticker in the back of the car, due to the different logos which they have had of the past 12 years.

When she spoke to Renault all they could get for her is the one on the Trophy now, which is not the right one for the Williams.

Therefore when it comes to keeping the car like new, I really would suggest keeping the sticker.

With regards to the plates, definaatly lose them, but keep them in the garage for when you sell the car, always looks good to a buyer if it has the orginal bits.

Reaction score
Some Williams owners think an Elf sticker in the back window signifies some kind of indication of originality or that the car has been cared for.

It does neither. Its just a sticker. Id be more worried about the colour of the oil and if the gearbox is sound.

Reaction score
Personaly tho Stromba in most cases i think its just the fact that it was on when it left the factory and is still on ie in some peoples mind it makes it more oiginal :oops: