driver trophy on ebay with realsitic price

Reaction score
Yeah the underside thing is interesting? The rear bumper location on the bodywork is common.. bet a load of these £8-9k examples will have issues there all three of my 182 s had it. Bit like the drivers side front lip of the bonnet.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah the underside thing is interesting? The rear bumper location on the bodywork is common.. bet a load of these £8-9k examples will have issues there all three of my 182 s had it. Bit like the drivers side front lip of the bonnet.
Mine is bubbling here but I didn't realise it was common to a specific side. What causes it?

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
The rust is common on the drivers side due to the water getting trapped at the back of the fuel cap due to the fact the mud / dirt and everything else gets trapped in there.

To stop this happening you need to get the car jacked up, The wheel off and get right under there with a brush and hose and then leave it to dry and then get it undersealed.

The other issue is down to the bumper not being lined up correctly and the dirt and grit getting caught between the rear 1/4 and the bumper

148.JPG 157.JPG 199.JPG 203.JPG 204.JPG .