dont see many of these...

Reaction score
you dont see too many of these i though after i spotted this in Gosforth - Newcastle upon tyne...
german registered M5 in metallic orange...

Attachments

• DSC00916.JPG
    DSC00916.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 77
Reaction score
A british registered Metalic orange M5 with german style plates you mean :wink:

Reaction score
Beef-Mc said:
A british registered Metalic orange M5 with german style plates you mean :wink:
oh yeah...wonder why he did that? its got a "D" in the stars too, maybe hes german? , i wonder if this was a custom colour for the factory?

Reaction score
The previous owner of my trophy had put the 'euro' style plates on, they were embossed pressed mtal, i really liked them but i have put my private plates on now

Reaction score
Trophy No.
son of solo said:
you dont see too many of these

I wonder why :shock:

I don't think it's the best looking car in the world as it is but that really is pretty horrid.

Reaction score
Actually its not an m5 because its a 53 plate, they started making that shape m5 from 2005 onwards. My god i am such a geek .... :oops:

Mind you it explains the vile colour as nobody would do that to a real m5 :wink:

Reaction score
maybe its a private plate...i'll have to go back for another look, it had the zorsts and boot lid spoiler and seats etc...

Reaction score
well i never...i should have done that trick on ebay where you type in the car reg and it tells you the make, model, colour etc...that would have shown it up as a fake M5 to no doubt.