Reaction score
Had the trophy at Donington today, weather held out and the day went without too many problems, total result for me is the need for a new power steering hose and pump (long story)
Had a problem one session with loose wheel nuts (almost fell off :oops: )
And another session the one the video is of, the car decides to go in to limp home mode, once back in the pits i turned it off and back on again and the problem was gone, with exception to the above it ran fine for the rest of the day.

anyway here's the video 19.1mb's http://480bhp.com/Trophy Videos/Donington 1st march 2009.wmv

Reaction score
Yikes! That strikes me as actually quite a few problems :shock: :lol:
You must have a high tolerance level for these things :)

Reaction score
How did you find the circuit? Have been looking at doing a day there later in the spring (May 12th evening, Bookatrack). Never driven it though. There was a picture in Autosport of the circuit dug up... I assume it's all there though!

Reaction score
Cue said:
get your throttle body looked at - that seems to be a issue a few, inc. me, have reported.

please elaborate :wink:

The circuit's fine, if your in a fwd car, then you'll be hard pushed to have any problems, a rwd car could have problems with the closeness of the barriers on the enrty too coppice, but that's only if they lose it coming out of the corner before.
The new tyre wall is roughly where most of these cars would end up.

The part they have dug up is still there, but like some roadworks there's a little red sign at the side that say's "Ramp" i found if you could carry about 110mph prior to the ramp you could get airborne and miss out the muddy dug up section :^o

Chris