Reaction score
Did you guys know that the end of the Recaro seats pulls right out to accomodate drivers with longer legs ?

If this makes no sense... While you are sitting in the seat, the end of the bit of seat your bum is on that is closest to inside of your knee-caps pulls out by quite a way

Not sure if this is a standard feature on all Recaros, but I figured that some of you hadn't realised this.

Reaction score
I'll have a look tomorrow, i never noticed yet, :shock:

mind you, it took me a week to figuer out how to chage the radio stations using the turner on the back of the volume stick thing. :D

amm

Reaction score
ryanaldo13 said:
I'll have a look tomorrow, i never noticed yet, :shock:

mind you, it took me a week to figuer out how to chage the radio stations using the turner on the back of the volume stick thing. :D
didant your dealer go therew the car with you as my dealer gave me a 20 minit run threw with the car

Reaction score
Yes, I got a 20 min run-thru of the car but I never got told about the radio stuff. She (lady at renault) probebly did tell me something but i was too busy taking balloons and 21st birthday stickers off the car :mrgreen: , and obviously chapping at the bit to drive it! :D