Reaction score
First post on here, but was sad to see a Clio Trophy on the back of a recovery vehicle this afternoon, looked like it could very well be a write-off..

Was in Fair Oak, Eastleigh.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
:( Oh dear, what was the damage?
Someone was just asking this morning if the weather had claimed any victims, lets hope everyone was fine.

Reaction score
Pretty hefty front end damage, yeah hopefully no one was hurt.

Bored of this weather now :(

Reaction score
Wasnt T500PHY was it? My mate said he saw a trophy with that number plate crashed in southampton Yesterday

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I thought it might have been you Theo, i know you and a couple of others on here are from around those parts.

Reaction score
Any other trophies around Southampton/Portsmouth?

Could do with someone taking me for a blast :eek:)

Reaction score
Nope, wasnt mine, my car did a mighty impressive job of coping, especially having to drive out onto the middle of a steep hill and then struggle off to work. :D

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
mines proved bloody useless in the snow - not helped by barley legal PE2's.... I've left it at home and taken the leon which seems better than most 4WD stuff judging by their speed on the roads.... 10 miles per hour on a wet road that got grit all over it?

Do the owners of these 4wd's know they are designed to go through fields and mud?

Reaction score
4x4 are only any good if they have the proper driver or something other than road spec tyres.
Saw some pretty badly damaged 4x4s this week, bit of over exuberance me thinks. Divs.

Reaction score
My mate's defender 110 with winter tyres was an absolute hoot in the snow. He did the decent thing and used it to assist people up hills nearby too - always nice to have the opportuntiy to prove that they're not just pointless gas guzzlers as good old ken would have liked us all to think.