Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Official ClioTrophy.co.uk keyrings now available in the online shop :D

keyring1.jpg

For Trophy owners they will be custom engraved with the number of your vehicle!

Only £3.95 delivered.

Reaction score
Just ordered mine x 2..........................

Oooh, I'm so excited. My son doesn't realised what he will be giving me for Xmas :roll:

Reaction score
Anyone who ordered before 9pm, they are all done and ready to go 1st class in the morning.

Should be with you all saturday!

:D

Reaction score
Blimey! Did you have them all engraved and ready to go?

Loving the snowflakes Guys, I was late to work this morning because it couldn't even be bothered to get light so I didn't wake up, really dreary and horrible, then I am uplifted by the festive cheer.

Hang on, where have they gone?!? Bloody hell, even in cyber space it never snows for more than a few minutes. :cry:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ha ha, i set a timeout on them so they stop after 2 minutes so it doesn't just sit there eating CPU cycles if you leave the browser window (or several like me) open all day. Think i'll take it off though actually.

As far as I know Dan / Revels / Mr Keyrings call him what you wish, sat up way past his bedtime and engraved them all as the orders came in. Top service :D

Reaction score
No! Leave the snow flakes, they're excellent, besides I've got a supercomputer with 8GB of RAM at work so it probably won't affect it much, especially when I've decided to give myself an unofficial day off. Much better than cliosport's effort with the stoopid spruce.

Did Revel's have them all pre-done so he just engraves the number when the order comes in? Clever. I haven't been this excited about getting a bit of plastic since I was 10 and saw my Dad smuggling an AT-AT in the back door a week before Christmas.

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
Did Revel's have them all pre-done so he just engraves the number when the order comes in? Clever. I haven't been this excited about getting a bit of plastic since I was 10 and saw my Dad smuggling an AT-AT in the back door a week before Christmas.

Thats what ive done now, but I had to do them all from scratch last night! 8)

Reaction score
Revels said:
Thats what ive done now, but I had to do them all from scratch last night! 8)

Do you have a CNC machine at home or were you 'in with the cleaners' at work?

Reaction score
I have no idea what CNC means! lol

but I have a machine at home.