Reaction score
As title looking for a trophy:) must be hpi clear and a low mileage example would be preferable

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice mate. I'm in surrey and budget is around £5,500

That was meant to say £5,000 for the perfect trophy. Must be hpi clear and low mileage say under 75,000 miles.

Reaction score
Hi

I'm in the process of buying a new car due to an expanding family at which point I'll be selling my trophy (with heavy heart!). Its as standard but belt and dampeners have not been changed. Its done about 50K miles. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get in touch once I get the new car.

Saurov

Reaction score
Bump, still looking.

Im in the south east region:)

Reaction score
Yeah that's true, will consider any mileage:)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I suspect £5,000 might not be enough to tempt people to sell a perfect, low mileage trophy. I paid a fair bit more than that a few months back for my 34,000 mile example. Worth every penny though! Best of luck with the search.

Reaction score
OP - I'm considering selling number 346.

Not low mileage (94.8k miles), but very well maintained with a full Renault service history. I've had the car since Dec 12, and have done 16k miles in that time. I've also refurbished all the wheels and fitted Michelin PS3s all round, Brembo HC front discs and Renault rear discs/bearings, Ferodo DS2500 pads front and rear with new fluid, a BTM exhaust with the revised Renault hangers, ITG Maxogen carbon fibre airbox and filter, Koni adjustable rear dampers, full 172 Cup rear seats and door cards, the wiper stalk mod, a Cabasse Auditorium Tronic stereo upgrade with the Pioneer custom-fit speakers and a Dension Gateway iPod interface, a new battery and wiper blades and probably a few other bits I've forgotten! I've got the original air filter and interior if preferred. Bad bits are a few stone chips on the bonnet and screen, a very small burn in the driver's seat, scratches in the plastic shell on the back of the front passenger seat, a small (less than 1cm) split on the upper dash surrounding the instrument binnacle and some lacquer lifting on the front bumper. No record of a damper rebuild, but I'd be very surprised if it's still on the originals. In any case, they don't lose any fluid, the springs are good and the damping is well controlled. Given some of the rebuilt units don't seem to be lasting very long I intended to run it on these as long as possible!

A mechanically excellent car, it uses minimal oil and pulls cleanly, kicking hard at 5k RPM. Cosmetically it has some minor blemishes, but nothing untoward. I'd be selling at a realistic price, and you wouldn't need to travel as far as I did - the car is in Camberley!

Many thanks,

Dom.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Knew I'd forget some bits - it's got genuine Renault Sport mats fitted, the cargo net in the boot and I'll include a load of rave articles, original promotional material etc as well. The belts were replaced at the correct interval.

Dom.

Reaction score
Hi dom I would be interested at the right price, any pictures? Also just to make sure is the car hpi clear?