SoS

Reaction score
If you are stripping the dash I would be interested in the heater control panel (assuming it is in good condition) as mine has areas of the grey which is scratched off. I would also be interesting in the Sachs assuming they have not already sold.

I would say it is worth more in parts than if you sold the whole car for £1500, which is a shame to see cars being broken for spares.

Reaction score
If you dont want the hassle of breaking it i would take the whole car as is.you can PM me with prices cash on collection.

Reaction score
sorry to hear about this jonnomont, another one bites the dust! Are you going to jump back in another or make a change! Can I have your dash strips, including steering wheel one, pm me to negotiate price

cheers simon (231)

Reaction score
Okay, i have decided to sell the car as a whole just to avoid the hassle of breaking it up and selling all the parts. Thank you for all the interest in the parts and for any advice given.

I am about to post some pictures of the car/damage and interior. i am very reluctant to let it go even in its current state, which is also part of the reason i don't want to break it up. I have already had a couple of offers and inquiries. Ideally i am looking for about £1800 for it, i know the parts are wroth more than this and that if someone wants to put it back on the road they can still make it worth while.

058.JPG061.JPG062.JPG063.JPG064.JPG065.JPG067.JPG068.JPG069.JPG070.JPG071.JPG072.JPG073.JPG075.JPG

Attachments

• 060.JPG
    060.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 78
Reaction score
as you can see, it is still in very good condition for the most part. Even with the damage it still looks pretty good. Don't hesitate to ask any questions or make me an offer. Plus i am not sure how many Trophy's will have their number plate finishing in TPY???