Reaction score
for sale...absolutely as new...renault stamped book...no mods..probably unrepeatable...the very finest available...£8,800 +4407968694642...NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE

Reaction score
john
what a coincidence you found the Trophy forum at the exact same time you decided to sell your car...

Reaction score
:lol: - one of many; the mods need a new one star category for the individuals that are this unlucky.

Reaction score
i thought this car sold the other day on piston heads ?? would be a bit skeptical as to why millage so low i thought mine was low on 12 !!

Reaction score
private sale..the milage is completely genuine..i have several cars and the intention was to keep this as part of my collection but i need to make room for somthing else that has come up. many thanks

Reaction score
with millage this low and the car so rare do you not think it would be worth slightly more many around the 10 k ?

Reaction score
possibly but this is what i paid and happy with that if i can find a sensible buyer

Reaction score
Anymore details like how many owners, have the dampers been done, what services has it had, photos?

All the above will be helpful in gaining more interest.

Reaction score
Cambelt been changed?
Even if it has only done 5800 miles, it still should have had it changed at 5 years old.

Reaction score
not just cam-belt it should have its major service as it is more than 5 years old. Although the millage is low doesn't prevent the belts from perishing.

Reaction score
car has been fully serviced with Croydon Renault main dealer. the car was purchased from them new and has always been looked after by them

Reaction score
Nah me to, it may have v low miles but everyone knows the servicing schedule goes by months aswell as milage milage ! This has obviously been sat around doing not alot for a good 5 years which cars don't like at the best of times. This car needs a full major service belts/plugs/oil/filters/fluids everything including a damper re-furb. That is the big string attached with this car, that the dampers need doing around 40k or 4 to 5 years old. Only when all this is done could you say it's as new condition!

Reaction score
it has been looked after/serviced by them its whole life..so safe to assume if it needed a cambelt it will have been done right..like i said..pest

is1

Reaction score
I think to be fair the tone of some of the comments on this thread are unfair.
This car is not targeted at the bottom end of the Trophy market. It is rightly targeted at someone who may have wanted one when new and could not/did not (for whatever reason) get one then.

The dampers issue is pretty much irrelevant and I'm getting bored of the "have the dampers been done" on EVERY SINGLE for sale thread. The dampers are "serviceable", that does not mean they "have" to be serviced. If they leak or lose performance, then they can be serviced rather than replaced but to assume that a well looked after car MUST have the dampers done and then factor in several hundred pounds to do it seems harsh. People have reported doing 75,000 miles on the dampers and having no issues. I bought mine with 15K on the clock last year and just drove it and carried out a visual on dampers and was happy. I previously had an Evo VI Tommi Mak so had some reference point re handling. I have no intention of getting them refurbed due to age when the whole car is as tight as a drum - why would I?

As for the cambelt and refresh, I know this needs to be done but I repeat the point about who this car is targeted at - someone who may be willing to pay a bit on top for the cambelt/refresh to get an effectvely new Trophy for 60% of the new price.

Reaction score
is1 said:
As for the cambelt and refresh, I know this needs to be done but I repeat the point about who this car is targeted at - someone who may be willing to pay a bit on top for the cambelt/refresh to get an effectvely new Trophy for 60% of the new price.

Don't assume low miles = essentially new, could have been someones track day toy for 5 years for all we know, equally could be a nice example!