Clio 182 trophy

Reaction score
Hello,
I am considering selling the Clio as I am doing more miles now commuting, so I thought I'd post it here to see if there is any interest.

The car is no.110,
58,400 miles and going up as being used daily,
Cracking car to drive,
Good condition all round, 2 of the wheels could do with a slight refurb, slight kerbing but mainly the paint it starting to flake. I was planning to get this done after the winter,
Belts recently done,
I'm located in Orkney, north of Scotland,

I'm thinking about a price of £6200,

Not sure what else there is to say, but give me a message if you're interested.

Thanks

I'll get some current pictures up at the weekend once I get some daylight!!

Reaction score
The car has been reserved, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I wasn't even sure about selling either lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Reserved by me [emoji3][emoji12] I've been waiting so long now finally buying this one.

Now I've found one that makes one buyer off the list. I'm sure you would be next Rik it's all about patients!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Reserved by me [emoji3][emoji12] I've been waiting so long now finally buying this one.

Now I've found one that makes one buyer off the list. I'm sure you would be next Rik it's all about patients!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already have a car thanks ..

Reaction score
I'm also looking if anyone is selling. They seem to go so fast!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Says 100k, condition looks excellent, was for sale earlier this year with same mileage and price

Reaction score
Trophy No.
6 k is a bit overpriced tbh for a 100k car .. but they have been sitting on it for a while now and if its a good car with history i wouldn't be too put off by the miles if you can get it cheaper ..

Reaction score
Trophy No.
If its close by why not take a look .. at least it give you more experience of what to look for for the future ..

Reaction score
It's been there nearly 12 months now, the mileage is levelling out with it nor moving but it's gone up £1k I think since it was first advertised !!

Reaction score
6 k is a bit overpriced tbh for a 100k car .. but they have been sitting on it for a while now and if its a good car with history i wouldn't be too put off by the miles if you can get it cheaper ..

I don't think it's too high for a dealer car, it will include a warranty no doubt which you won't get off joe bloggs