Clio 182 Trophy Wanted

Reaction score
I am possibly looking at buying a Trophy anywhere between now and the next few months. Anything considered regarding that it is in good condition and has service history. Preferably looking for one that has had the Sachs refurbished as recently as possible and the lower the mileage the better. I currently have a Clio 182 with both cup packs that I could offer as part exchange which would be ideal but if not then this is not a problem.

If anyone is considering selling theirs then please send me the details.

Reaction score
Hi Mortz,

I'm sure you're probably signed up already but if not it's worth checking cliosport.net, Autotrader, Pistonheads, and on Facebook the Renaultsport Clio Trophy group, and Clio Sport Owners Club group.

Reaction score
Only my opinion but I think people advertising looking for cars should post their budget/expectation. The range of Trophy pricing is probably £4K to £10k these days, everyone lists, low miles, great condition etc etc. I think it'd just be sensible to set out their stall at the outset..

no no point being coy if serious. Just my view.

ignoring the above, best of luck with your search

Reaction score
Hi Claude,

Yes I am and have searched every one of those but thanks for the advice.

Reaction score
Only my opinion but I think people advertising looking for cars should post their budget/expectation. The range of Trophy pricing is probably £4K to £10k these days, everyone lists, low miles, great condition etc etc. I think it'd just be sensible to set out their stall at the outset..

no no point being coy if serious. Just my view.

ignoring the above, best of luck with your search 

No that is a fair point to make but it depends on timescales e.g. I could increase my budget if it's a few months down the line. Looking at up to £6k realistically at this point in time.

Also looking for one within a 100 mile radius of Wakefield, West Yorkshire.

Thanks.