Reaction score
A bit of a landmark day with the 50th Clio Trophy being delivered and buying the first FD2 CTR from Japan. Funny how in the 21st C you can spend a shed load of money when you are asleep!

Brand new delivery mileage car in Champ White. Reg'd Sept so will be 57 plate. To be advertising later for £21995 or £20500 with 50% paid in advance. Really looking forward to getting into these.

Still buying low mileage Trophys though!

Reaction score
congrats on the 50 sales :D

oh and that was me sticking up for your pricing on the RS thread about your R26... forgot to sign on as me :wink:

Reaction score
Congrats on the fiftieth sale Steve - i'm sure there will be plenty more to follow too. Looking forward to seeing the pics of the civic and hearing what you think of it when it finally arrives.

Reaction score
Best you keep me in the Loop Steve!!!!

So Tegs are expensive are they,thats good for me then!!!!!

Reaction score
artdealer said:
As it came from the auction. Assuming a standard car.

BTW. Tegs are very expensive at the minute.

Any options or mods should be on the auction sheet iirc Steve.

Reaction score
£20,500 is an astonishing price for this car, new, taxed and imported, I don't think there's a better performance bargain out there.

Apparently it's nearly as good as a DC2!

Reaction score
Steve (Allvehicles) - Is the £20500 OTR price & what does it include?
I.e. Undersealed? Alarmed? ESVA'd? Stereo fitted? Warranty?

These will be the things that will bag you sales mate :wink:

I know a couple of people who have paid a £1000-2000 more than they could of done purely because they used Iain Litchfield. The reasons are down to his car prep, warranty coverage etc.

Reaction score
Hi, not sure I said OTR! :) ESVA is def. incl. That only requires a Cat 2 Immob, so Cat 1 alarm is upgrade only. 3m Motorplan Warranty incl. extra months at upgrade value. Undersealed + £125, Stereo and anything else can be discussed and fitted.

I'm going to be a very good buyer of most cars offered back in p/x - so I'm sure that the difference to change for the finished article is going to be to everyones satisfaction.

Outright purchasers in advance are in a good position to negotiate as that gives us the flexibility to commit to more cars.

Any queries pm and we can discuss.

Reaction score
Can't wait to see this in the metal when it arrives in December Steve,looks stunning!!!

Although if i was going to change my Integra i'll be waiting for some to come through with a higher spec.
What am i saying i love my Teg!!!! lol

Reaction score
I did have a deposit on this but he has been posted to somewhere very dusty for an indefinite period! So back on sale.

Car leaving Japan circa 20th December delivery and registration will be around Feb.

Happy to negotiate around the Underseal, Warranty, Alarm and Hi Fi requirements.

12m Comprehensive Unlimited Mileage Warranty is included in the price with a 36m upgrade price only £500.
Category One Alarm upgrade £180+VAT
Underseal £75+VAT

Stunning performance car (see YouTube!), would be good to go to an enthusiast with maybe a Trophy back ;)