Can anyone send me an Alpine Owners Club Form for RWS?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
No because it's a PDF you cant edit it unfortunately, so you either need to print it off and post it, or i'd just put all the details requested on the form in an email to them

Reaction score
Or buy a full version of PDF which allows you to edit the document with a Text Placement Marker...

Probably easiest to post ;)

O.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It's an application to park your car away from the rest of the hoypalloy in the posh section :wink:
Does anyone know yet if all the trophys are going to be grouped together?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
The alpine club request that we park in groups of the same model of car, so all the clios are together. They want to avoid parking in clubs for some reason, but seeing as we all drive the same model we are all pretty much going to be together anyway :)

Reaction score
Yes made it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Late entries not on the Master list and that's really it now as I'm off in the morning!!

SMOOTHY Stephen Clio 182
PHILLIPS Colin Clio 172
CLARKE (*LATE*) Chris Clio 182
LOOSE (*LATE*) James Clio 182
BOTWRIGHT (*LATE*) Andrew Clio 1.8 RSi
BULLOCK (*LATE*) Luke Megane Coupe
CROUCH (*LATE*) Annie Clio 182
BALAAM (*LATE*) Gareth Clio 182
BIGGS (*LATE) Darren GTA

Will i get pack via post or on the gate???????

Attachments

• DSCF2823.JPG
    DSCF2823.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 1
Reaction score
Trophy No.
you should get it through the post, i emailed the guy on monday and got the pass on wednesday.

Reaction score
Nik said:
The alpine club request that we park in groups of the same model of car, so all the clios are together. They want to avoid parking in clubs for some reason, but seeing as we all drive the same model we are all pretty much going to be together anyway :)

Are they grouping it by model or by variant? It would be nice if all the Trophies were parked together....

Who's going on which days? I will be there on Saturday only.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah that was what filling in the form was about rather than just getting the tix to get in. will be going on sunday, how many others going then? think we are all going to be in the same area but i think ill find another trophy and park next to it. Also i'll try and be a bit more sociable this time, two suspected speeding offences in three days didn't put me in the best of moods at trax. my own fault :(

Reaction score
g40steve said:
Yes made it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Late entries not on the Master list and that's really it now as I'm off in the morning!!

BALAAM (*LATE*) Gareth Clio 182

Will i get pack via post or on the gate???????

ooh i made that list too :D

Reaction score
ill be there tomorrow as its quite close to me, and maybe sunday depending on how good it is