Reaction score
hi,

does anybody know if Renault sell the little black oval stickers for the front bumper?

Reaction score
Reaction score
That's them andy, cheers. Could really do with original ones thou, not sure if Renault sell them.

Reaction score
From what I've seen on CS, they're about £20 from Renault. Haven't seen the part no mentioned though - and some people seemed to think they only came attached to a new bumper! Do a search on CS for bumper stickers, there are a few threads on there.

Reaction score
Cheers power ranger, you are the man! Expensive thou hey, should be on that silly Renault parts price list!

Reaction score
billythekid said:
Cheers power ranger, you are the man! Expensive thou hey, should be on that silly Renault parts price list!
No worries Billy your totally right there are silly money more sop for what they are and hhow small they are!

Reaction score
expensive - too right !!!
i sometimes wonder if you bought each individual clio part separatley and made up a whole car, how much i would cost in relation to the cost of that car new from the showroom....2,3 times more?

Reaction score
son of solo said:
expensive - too right !!!
i sometimes wonder if you bought each individual clio part separatley and made up a whole car, how much i would cost in relation to the cost of that car new from the showroom....2,3 times more?
Sad that I'am I have actually priced it and believe its more than that!

Reaction score
Some of these cars are sold at a loss by the manufacturer! Didn't the Focus RS MK1 cost Ford some where in the region of £23.000 to build, but they sold them for around £19.000 as it would have been much more expensive than rival car's in the same category.

Reaction score
I've often wondered this about the Trophy - How much more than a FF182 was it? Obviously it's missing some of the more expensive options such as xenons, but the cost of the seats and dampers must've eaten into the profit margins!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Definitely.
Isnt it over £2k for new front dampers vs a few hundred for standard 182 ones?