Reaction score
hello,
does trophy come with breakdown cover from new? if so how long for? do you have to activate it? and if the car moves to a new owner does this apply to them??? :?:

I found an AA card in my car with previous owners name on it and not sure if that's for the car or driver. I am looking to organise breakdown cover for myself but not much point if I alreay have it. :?

Hope that all makes sense, sorry for the rambling, hope you guys can help! :)

Reaction score
AA cover for warranty issues only comes with the car. i.e. if ou run out of petrol and use the Renault assist, expect a nice fat bill. If the AA card has his name on it, it's undoubtedly for him and not the car.

There are loads of ways of getting free breakdown cover or a big discount, look around for one. Some bank accounts and AA/RAC insurance normally include it for a few extra quid.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
From new the car comes with a 3 year warranty and even as the 2nd owner you shouldn't have any probs getting stuff sorted at a reno dealer.Also as part of the warranty comes 3 years reno assist/AA cover for breakdowns on the road but although i'm sure this must be transferable not sure how you would do that.when i broke down yesterday they cross referenced my name and address to my reg.
Hope that helps.