Reaction score
jJust had this back form him..

Bonjour

Ils n existent qu en 60 mm.

Cordialement

Le 2 févr. 2018 9:34 PM, "dablk yus" <dablk@hotmail.com> a écrit :

Bonjour,
sont-ils pour 60mm ou 54mm mk2 clios?

J'ai commandé comme on dit 60mm mais aussi dire non sport?

puis-je échanger pour twingo 60mm?

à votre santé
Chris

Bonjour

Ils n existent qu en 60 mm.

Cordialement

Reaction score
He has not replied back but the clio description just changed to say "avec chassis sport (60mm)" (cup version 60mm bolt spacing) :) so I guess these really must be the original trophy version and the other is the twingo version. You will see when you receive them if they also have the scraper seal. They may just finally be both twingos :)

Reaction score
Not sure... He confirmed they're both 60mm and he changed the description. I just asked him to confirm both versions had the scraper seal and pinned adjuster

Reaction score
OK, received confirmation, 2 different listings but same part! Twingo version with scraper seal, 60mm spacing, pinned adjuster

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hollio were they pinned?

Yes they are, I didn't bother getting them unpinned as I always intended them to be my spares with the originals getting the Rik treatment but i'm not sure if that is a possibility any more and they turned out so nice i may swop them in full time now.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thank you all for your help. I ended up finding them looking through a google image search! I’m glad I found them as we need more in circulation to keep the Trophy going. Without replacements the Trophy will be destined for a life behind garage doors.

I’ve also placed an order as now the word is out they could sell quickly. It would have been nice to get a group buy going but I wasn’t prepared to wait I’m afraid. They have 33 pairs in total (now 31!) and are sending them tomorrow morning. I’ll post some pictures when they arrive - don’t mind being a guinea pig!

Fingers crossed!

PS: how easy (I mean expensive) will it be to get them unlocked/unpinned? They may not be best tuned for road driving if they were from a rally team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Depend on where the knob set screw ends up... On one it was accessible, on the other it was just against the strut so was a pain to get the allen key in plus the set screws are loctited so need to heat them before removing and not too much or you will mar the coating on the knob (it's more like paint than anodization) but it's feasible.

With the knob out you just pull the pin out and put the knobs back on. Put a cap on the knob hole or push the pin back in mid way to avoid dirt to get in and you're done.