Reaction score
Hi folks,

Sorry my Pe2 groupbuy didnt happen but the last Blueflame groupbuy sold 27 exhausts, so they contacted me asking if i could run another one.

Here we go:

Clio 182 stainless steel cat back system rrp £330, it's a 3" pipe from cat back which I find frees up low down torque, I don't think it gives any power gain at all, after all the cat is the most restrictive part of the exhaust system.

Mine has been on for 6 months now, looks great, burbles nicely on start up and isn't too loud at all. People always compliment the look, I think it looks 100 times better than the standard pea shooters! Certainly doesn't lose you any power, mine RR'd at 179 brake recently i.e. 182 ps i.e. standard (mines a 182 not a trophy, so not a nice specially selected engine like yours!)

Pics:

DSC00629.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

DSC00622.jpg

DSC00620.jpg

Vids:

th_RenaultClio182Drivebymov.jpg

th_RenaultClio182Accelerationmov.gif

The tail trims are adjustable, i.e. can stick out as much as you like, they're 3.5" hard slash cut and compliment the car / bumper nicely, looks like it should standard IMO.

Groupbuy price this time is: £258.50

De-cats available on request but need to be custom manufactured so may be a delay, de cats usually £70, doing them for £54

£15 postage applies to any item, exhaust & decat - pay £15 postage though, not £30.

Any interest?

Reaction score
If it's of any help guys I joined the last Group buy and it is GREAT :twisted:

Very good value for money......................great sound and well made. But you could spend 3 times that on an Orbisoud................Mmmmmmmm, nah get the Blue Flame and pocket the money, the tail pipes look lovely with the slight dishing inside the pipe.

\:D/

Reaction score
^ what he said!!!

lol cheers

A very good value for money replacement system, standard exhausts hold water and rust through at about 24k miles, compared to 172 systems which last about 29k miles - great!

Reaction score
yeah they can offer 200 cell sports cats, let me find out the price.

FYI the standard cat is 400cell.

Reaction score
I presume it is legal but don't know.

sports cats are usually £295 (£310 posted) but group buy price is £216.50 (£231.50 posted)

Reaction score
I'm well aware of the ebay prices, apparently their rrps are going to go up as they're costing more to make than they used to.

The ebay prices are when you cut out the middleman and buy direct from blueflame, the prices I'm offering are slightly better than the fleabay prices, but cheaper is cheaper. A lot cheaper than the retail prices anyway.

They're great value for money at £330 let alone £270 so I'm happy with the prices I'm offering.

Janspeed? Not heard of many folk fitting them to their 182's tbh.

What they like?

Reaction score
cool, not as good value as these though I'll bet?

I've sold something to 7mat before in a groupbuy, not sure if it was a blueflame or carpet mats.

Reaction score
Very happy with mine from the last group buy (cheers Rory!) and have to say that for the money, they're spot on. Never too loud, but do sound a bit more like the Trophy's got more than the 120 bhp it sounds like as standard!

Loving mine :D

Would go for the orbisoud if money was no object, but with just a small amount of bias (mmm) I actually prefer the look of the slash cut BF.

Reaction score
glad you like me are enjoying yours!

I'm letting this run until Wednesday 6th December, at which point i'll give order details to blueflame and get the ball rolling.

advertised on cliosport.net, here and meganesport.net.

cheers

Reaction score
They're based in Skelmersdale in lancashire (ooop North to most of you probably but dawn sarf to me)

Blueflame will fit it for £50

I got my local place to do it, they did it for £47 and commented that the welds were very tidy for an off the shelf system and it fitted very well for an off the shelf system.

Reaction score
I had a garage in Brighton fit mine, and they did a great job. I just called Nigel at Blueflame and asked them if they could recommend anyone near by.

Just parked next to a gorgeous new 599 and fallen in love. WOW!

Reaction score
chiefbadger said:
I had a garage in Brighton fit mine, and they did a great job. I just called Nigel at Blueflame and asked them if they could recommend anyone near by.

Just parked next to a gorgeous new 599 and fallen in love. WOW!

In Brighton? Where? I saw one at Goodwood and instantly wanted to earn more.

Reaction score
It's the guy that runs Karis developments - can't remember his name now. They're doing the king alfred development.

Private plate, SENSE

Black with tan leather, very, very nice. The guy in the offices next to us has just picked up a new LP640 as well to join his 430 spider and his superamerica. GIT.

Reaction score
chiefbadger said:
It's the guy that runs Karis developments - can't remember his name now. They're doing the king alfred development.

Private plate, SENSE

Black with tan leather, very, very nice. The guy in the offices next to us has just picked up a new LP640 as well to join his 430 spider and his superamerica. GIT.

We going to get involved with that at some point, If I get the chance I'll park next to him. Nothing like making a Ferrari owner jealous. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(599 only car to get more points than the Trophy this eCOTY, so probably not.)