Reaction score
What a thoughtful mrs - just turned up in the post on my birthday a week or so back! Will keep the original bonnet for best :)

It is Very light!!
[attachment=1:b86tu2ai]CFT1.jpg[/attachment:b86tu2ai]

[attachment=0:b86tu2ai]CFT2.jpg[/attachment:b86tu2ai]

Attachments

• CFT1.jpg
    CFT1.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 77
  • CFT2.jpg
    CFT2.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 91
Reaction score
looks crazy, would love to see a few more pics including the rest of the car. Did you weigh them both and see what youre saving?

Reaction score
I believe the CF one is 6kg although I didn't actually weigh it; the original - no idea of the weight but must be double that??

There are a whole load of 304 snaps posted a while back, on site already, when I gave it a good once over :)

Reaction score
It's only my opinion but I think it looks hideous. Will you spray it red?

Reaction score
No!! - red paint weighs too much, might do a carbon wrap on the rest now ;-)

Looks better in the flesh actually...

Reaction score
eljeffo64 said:
No!! - red paint weighs too much, might do a carbon wrap on the rest now ;-)

Im not saying i want it done at all, but purely out of interest i'd love to see a fully carbon wrapped Trophy.

So i say do it. Ha,ha. :D

Reaction score
Was only kidding - wouldn't even know where to start asking about doing that here in the French countryside! , don't think that carbon fibre (inc wraps) is on the John Deere options list :lol: ; mind you a CF tractor, now there's something........

Reaction score
eljeffo64 said:
I believe the CF one is 6kg although I didn't actually weigh it; the original - no idea of the weight but must be double that??

There are a whole load of 304 snaps posted a while back, on site already, when I gave it a good once over :)
I was more interested in how the car wears the bonnet from a few different angles mate. I know how a trophy looks I've got one in the garage :p

Reaction score
?? - Fits and looks 100% like the bonnet you have in your garage on your T :) - no difference at all bar the weight and colour/finish; so, not sure what other photos might help you....

Reaction score
Sorry mate, maybe it's the pictures, but I don't like it. It just looks like you've had a bit of a smash and replaced the old bonnet with one from the scrappy.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
As previously stated I'm in the "I like CF but you can have too much of a good thing" camp :wink: but that has to free up a couple of ponies which is the main thing on your car.

Reaction score
My thoughts precisely! And I have the original stone chipped red one to put back on later when they are a priceless collectors piece :)

PS Jamie; great scapyards down your way eh!

Reaction score
Haha, you know Liverpool's rep. Their scrappies are like a shopping mall. Fallen off the back of a lorry aii...

Don't mean offence, but I just dont think they look great. So long as you're happy though! :)