Reaction score
I've got an itg panel filter buy it's always been on the car since I've had it so couldn't give you a proper comparison. However itg are probably the best filters you can buy. They supply loads of race teams and they've been on lots of race cars I've run. I don't think you'd get a better filter. I'm not a fan of induction kits generally cos they just draw in hot air and I'm not convinced that a £400 maxogen is worth the extra power. The standard box does have 2 cold air feeds..

I've just bought a Ktec/janspeed sports exhaust and decat. It's brilliant, well made, fitted perfectly and sounds great. Although it does get boomy on the motorway with the decat. But I still recommend it.

Reaction score
Jetex panel filter in std airbox . Top filter in redline mag test AGAIN this month test even includede induction kits !
Used jetex Panel filters for years cant beat them IMO.

Reaction score
rs192 decat and jms RS2 induction kit, real power and torque gains and it sounds awesome! Not cheap though :shock:

Reaction score
I got a Miltek cat back and ITG Maxogen.

The miltek in my opinion sounds absolutely superb especially fiited from new. It's more deeper sounding than standard and Yozza. Yozza seem to be good system and what everyone raves about and they sound very raspy which is quite nice although they are one unit meaning the right hand side tail pipe will filter exhaust fumes before the left and the only down side to the is that in winter you don't see even fumes from both so it's not so isthetically pleasing where as Miltek is a double back box like the standard is this a problem? Not really! The 192 system i've heard is very loud that's all i know on it.

As for performance it's suppose the be 4-5 more bhp but anyone in the know would know that's not the case. It is however 7kg lighter than the standard unit and looks great. There are bad bits however experiencing these first hand. i don't believe the weight balance is as good as the standard and does not iirc have a exhuast mount futher up near the cat like the standard one does. Due to both of these the rear exhaust mount will dedgrade alot quicker althought they are as cheap as chips think £12. Not sure what other systems are like in this area.

It's all pro's and con's in my opinion.

My ITG is lovely too. Looks absolutely superb being made of carbon firbe and the hosing is very good quality be it should be being the most expensive on the market at around £400. It's open air and suck alot more air in the standard.
Tho many people have commented on the fact that during summer it suffers from heat stroke as it sucking in the hot air around the engine so some people connect hosing to the lower left hand side air feed like where the standard on goes. It is again suppose to improve power greatly but unless you dyno run before and after you won't know the differnce and i believe you can gain better power by spending £400 else where on the car. You may however felling the throttle reponse is slightly quicker and smoother delivery.