Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
I've noticed as well, that the worst people are the ones suffering from the "power syndrome" where they have a slow car so will do everything they can to either get in your way and hog the white line when you look as if your going to over take, or slow cars that have no hope feel the need to hug your bumper in the hope that it will make them go faster.

Reaction score
Bad drivers are:-
People who pull into the fast lane but then dont overtake.
Audi TT's, they arent even good, the TT's that is.
People who drive 45mph in a 30mph zone then still drive 45mph in a 60 or 70mph zone.
People who decide to just pull out infront of you on the motorway and just do 50mph when you are approaching them at 70mph.
People who drive about in cars that look like they have never been washed.
The mates of the people who live next door and park infront of my house. [-X
The mates of the people over the road who park outside my house. :evil:
Anyone that isnt me and parks outside my house. :twisted:
The big stupid van that drives past my car when im on night shift and sets the alarm off when im in bed! :cry:
Young drivers that drive like nutters in cars that cant handle being driven fast.
And on that note and a worse note, young drivers who think they can go really fast and not crash. There is a 1.5mile stretch of road near me that is very twisty and very dangerous. This morning a Golf TDI with 4 yound lads in went far too fast around a corner, lost control, skidded approx 50ft, and went over the edge of a hill / cilff, i would say its approx 80ft+ drop, not a vertical drop but still very steep. Driver and passanger are critical, 2 in the back of the car are dead, R.I.P.
I really think new young drivers should be made to take some sort of track course to prove they can handle a car at speed before they are given a licence. I cant even imagine how devistated i would be if a got a call saying my daughter had died in a crash, made me feel sick just driving past that one today. I hear on the grape vine the driver is going to get locked up for death by dangerous driving.
Sorry i got a bit caught up in the moment there!

Come to think of it i dont like anyother driver appart from Trophy drivers and my mates, lol.

Reaction score
scott said:
The mates of the people who live next door and park infront of my house. [-X
The mates of the people over the road who park outside my house. :evil:
Anyone that isnt me and parks outside my house. :twisted:

You don't live next door to me do you... :shock: He gets REALLY upset, but pretends not to be..

scott said:
I really think new young drivers should be made to take some sort of track course to prove they can handle a car at speed before they are given a licence.

Agreed. I think they should make the car test as an advanced test as standard and grade the licence as they do with motorbikes. eg basic licence and under 18 years old, 1.2 or less, mid licence and under 21 up to 1.8 or 2.0 and x bhp then a full licence anything you want. And have tests accordingly, inc skinpan and advanced hazard perception. If you fail a test you have to have at least another 5 lessons.

Plus it would help reduced the number of cars on the road, and if you lose your licence for whatever reason you have to have mandated x number of lessons and a retest to get your licence back. The driving standards in this country are shocking. I think this would be a good way to improve driving and get a large number of cars off the roads. (Gives us mature, responsible drivers more room to play :wink: :wink: :D )

Reaction score
Johnnytheboy said:
In my opinion, the worst driven cars are the:
3. Generally any small, boxy car...

You mean like Clio Trophies? Ya those drivers are a bunch of numpties :p :lol:

Reaction score
I tend to find its mainly Vauxhall Zafira's (old shape) are the worst drivers. The drive like manics, they're always doing 90mph everywhere, undertake other road users, tail gate you and when they get in front slow down again.

But my main gripe are drivers who deliberately speed up when you're in the midst of overtaking them.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Agreed. I think they should make the car test as an advanced test as standard and grade the licence as they do with motorbikes. eg basic licence and under 18 years old, 1.2 or less, mid licence and under 21 up to 1.8 or 2.0 and x bhp then a full licence anything you want. And have tests accordingly, inc skinpan and advanced hazard perception. If you fail a test you have to have at least another 5 lessons.

Thats a good idea :idea: . I can Agree to that now im 22 :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Jonc said:
I tend to find its mainly Vauxhall Zafira's (old shape) are the worst drivers. The drive like manics, they're always doing 90mph everywhere, undertake other road users, tail gate you and when they get in front slow down again.

That's my mate Millard :)

Reaction score
As a bike rider, Volvo drivers (just because they are stuck in traffic doesn't mean I have to be) and people that don't indicate really annoy me.

Reaction score
Jonc said:

But my main gripe are drivers who deliberately speed up when you're in the midst of overtaking them.

I'm glad it's not just me that has noticed how badly driven Zafiras are! It's like the drivers are constantly spoiling for a fight.

Mind you if I had one I'd be well p1ssed off to start with...

Reaction score
duffer987 said:

crickey, you mean we're almost as bad as the drivers of those barges, hmmm what are they called again... FDpoo or something?! Yeah, they're a danger to all road users as they simply don't realise how enormous their cars are!!!

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Jonc said:

That's my mate Millard :)

I guess he had a really nice car before the kids (presumptuous what with the MPV!) came along!

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
He is probably an angry driver because he had to sacrifice his nice car for a Vauxhall Zafira.

Kids, Pfft ! :roll:

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
Johnnytheboy said:

oh crickey, surely we're not as bad as those awful drivers of the, erm, what are they called, FDpoo? ;) yeah, they're dreadful, they simply don't realise what an enormous barge they're driving, tending to think they're still hooning around in legendary Trophys...!! :p

Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
duffer987 said:
Johnnytheboy said:

oh crickey, surely we're not as bad as those awful drivers of the, erm, what are they called, FDpoo? ;) yeah, they're dreadful, they simply don't realise what an enormous barge they're driving, tending to think they're still hooning around in legendary Trophys...!! :p

Ya darn Hybrids with Fast and Furious spoilers on 'em :wink:

The folks mentioning the one speed (45mph) drivers couldnt be more spot on, one of my routes to work is 30/60/40/30/60/40... and then into town and amount of people that tailgate me in the slower spots to only disappear when it goes back to 60 is ridiculous and of course I then catch up the 45'ers during the national limit zone to just watch them fly through a residential area [-X