Reaction score
Good to see you are both back in one piece! :D

So how was the trip then? What was the weather like? Any interesting stories?

Is Day's comment about 4 wheels a reference to some Trophy 3 wheeling, or has he been blagging passenger laps with some bikers?

Reaction score
(Gulp) sorry guys, we've been rumbled.

On behalf of all users;

WELCOME BACK NIK!

Don't go away again, we've been lost without you.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
The best trip yet I'd say!

Accomodation was fantastic, weather was great and very hot for October, laps were the best I'd ever driven too.

Some bad accidents which i think gave everyone a sobering reminder of the dangers, and some expensive damage to some nice cars (none of ours fortunately).

I'll post some pics and maybe a vid later, although i didn't take many as i was too busy doing laps most of the time.

And Days 4 wheel reference was regarding me going through Hatzenbach on 2 wheels in front of Audrey :oops: :lol:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
In the Trophy. You wouldn't get me on a bike around there, even more so now having come across the scene of a serious biker accident this weekend on one lap.

No I just launched the car off a kerb onto two wheels, putting Day who was in the passenger seat what must have been a foot or so in the air for a second :p

Day

Reaction score
More like "change of underwear" lol

Most enjoyable laps ever, never felt uneasy at any point :D

Day

Reaction score
Here's our Auds!

1616-0123.jpg

One of Rutgar too

1606-0001.jpg

SM_WRC

1676-0796.jpg

Reaction score
Nik said:
No I just launched the car off a kerb onto two wheels, putting Day who was in the passenger seat what must have been a foot or so in the air for a second :p

8) :twisted:

Sounds like a great trip - you got lucky with the weather! We've had such bad weather here and I thought you may get the same out there. I'll definitely be going out next year at some point, should try to get a few more Trophy owners out there at the same time.

The pics have made me dead jealous, wish I could have gone - the woes of having to go on non-car orientated holidays with my missus! :lol:

Reaction score
It was a great trip. The Ring is out of this world and nothing comes close to it. But I still love Cadwell!
We all made it in one piece and no pbs with the cars. 286 was a happy bunny and so was her owner! We did 9.5 laps - the 0.5 is because you can get on the Ring at Adenau.
Never timed myself (cos there was no point, I'm not that good!) but looking at the clock I was doing about 12 mins.
Although I hated the Karrussel I missed it when it was closed.

I think I've deserved my Ring sticker.
Can't wait to go back there next year. Must remember to be able to speak German though. Quite tired of curied sausages and pommes frites!

I let Nik overtake me purely not to hurt his feelings :lol: :wink:
His 2 wheels action was awesome! Worth witnessing :D