Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hopefully he gets it taken off him then. Idiot! Hoolio do you go on cliosport.net at all? How come it is so dead on here these days?

I do get over there as much as here really but rarely post. The quiet forum is down to several things, one of which is that all the Reno forums seem to have got a lot quieter, have you been onto RenaultSport recently!!!!! I think the connectivity and ease of use of things like FB have a lot to answer to....

Reaction score
I do get over there as much as here really but rarely post. The quiet forum is down to several things, one of which is that all the Reno forums seem to have got a lot quieter, have you been onto RenaultSport recently!!!!! I think the connectivity and ease of use of things like FB have a lot to answer to....

Rite ok thanks. Nah I am only a member on here and cliosport. I remember when I first joined on here there was almost as much activity going on as cliosport at one point. It is a shame as I can't remember coming across any muppet's on here. How is your Trophy going?

Reaction score
Seems to me Mr Lambo was drag racing with his mate Mr Fezza behind him ( he who comes along to check if the female passenger is ok and lets her out of the Aventador) - a bit of inappropriate driving given where they were...... Nice hoodie n cap though :)

Reaction score
The pedant in me can't help but post that it's a Maser, not a Fezza.