Reaction score
I would like to offer all forum members of the Clio Trophy - discounts on all Automotive car bra's.

Please have a look at our selection we currently cater for in the Renault Range:

http://www.autobra.co.uk/shop/index.php/cPath/302

we can offer a special price of £50 for the bonnet versions and £90 for the full bonnet and bumper versions. These include Vat & Post

please contact me for me info on: (Tom)

info@autobra.co.uk

Tel: 0115 9596485

gse_multipart12129.jpg

Reaction score
How do these compare to the 3M solution which prevents stone chips but is completely see-through an not noticeable without close inspection?

O.

Reaction score
oliie said:
How do these compare to the 3M solution which prevents stone chips but is completely see-through an not noticeable without close inspection?

O.

RAOFPMTDL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
Steve said:
oliie said:

O.

RAOFPMTDL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve there appears to be something wrong with your key board. :lol: :roll:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
what do these things actually do?

I can't imagine anyone wanting to drive around with it on the car.... do you do car covers also?

Reaction score
Protects the paintwork from flies and stone chips.. Think that's the extent of it isn't it? Would agree that they don't look special but they're a 'does exactly what it says on the tin type afair'...

Reaction score
SpaceMonkey said:
Function over form lads.

Great for a long drive imo

Actually form should follow function, so it needn't look like a gimp mask for your car. I mean, why don't you just get a matching leather thong for the rear valance and look like a complete cunt?

Reaction score
Steve said:
SpaceMonkey said:
Function over form lads.

Actually form should follow function, so it needn't look like a gimp mask for your car. I mean, why don't you just get a matching leather thong for the rear valance and look like a complete ****?

LMAO!

I wouldnt even buy one of these to put on my supercar (if i had one)
im sure they work great but they look rubbish, and when your parked up im sure people will attempt to remove them

Reaction score
Steve said:
SpaceMonkey said:
Function over form lads.

Actually form should follow function, so it needn't look like a gimp mask for your car. I mean, why don't you just get a matching leather thong for the rear valance and look like a complete ****?

Oh dear.....Someone got up with blinkers on this morning :roll:

Not saying I would have one, but you can understand that the idea behind it is a good one surely?

Reaction score
SpaceMonkey said:
Steve said:
SpaceMonkey said:
Function over form lads.

Oh dear.....Someone got up with blinkers on this morning :roll:

Not saying I would have one, but you can understand that the idea behind it is a good one surely?

It's hard not to be arrogant when you're always right. :lol:

Surely I can understand that I'd rather have a smashed in bonnet than look like a complete weener, if I want bonnet protection I'll get the film not an oversized leather jockstrap for my car! Come on Spacemonkey, you can't seriously like these things?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
He He, this thread has actually put a smile back on my face this morning. :lol:

Reaction score
Steve said:
It's hard not to be arrogant when you're always right. :lol:

Surely I can understand that I'd rather have a smashed in bonnet than look like a complete weener, if I want bonnet protection I'll get the film not an oversized leather jockstrap for my car! Come on Spacemonkey, you can't seriously like these things?

:lol: Opinions are like arseholes......everyone has got one Steve :wink:

I agree they don't look great & I've said I personally wouldn't have one on my 182.
But if you had to cover some big mileage then it is a great idea to save your paint on bonnet & bumper.

I think the idea behind them is good, the visual effort isn't so good.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
they probably offer better protection than the film to be fair, if i'm ever going to be using the Trophy for intergalactic space hoping then i'd consider one to act as an asteriod shield :)

Reaction score
SpaceMonkey said:
But if you had to cover some big mileage then it is a great idea to save your paint on bonnet & bumper.

I think the idea behind them is good, the visual effort isn't so good.

Hence my question re. the product from 3M. To the best of my knowledge the 3M film does the same thing (prevents stone chips) but is almost invisible... unless I am missing something?

O.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Someone with a trophy had the film protection at RWS Donnington, looked ok you could only spot it by edge of the stuff.

Reaction score
oliie said:
Hence my question re. the product from 3M. To the best of my knowledge the 3M film does the same thing (prevents stone chips) but is almost invisible... unless I am missing something?

O.

Like Cue said, I'd of thought the protection would be better with this :?: