Australian F1 this morning

Reaction score
Anyone watch it? I though it was fantastic, feel a bit gutted for Hamilton though! he would have won if he was in the (trophysmall) :lol:

Reaction score
:D Yeah great race (even more so compared to the big 2hr snake we had couple weeks ago :lol: )

Was gutted for Hamilton too, was hoping for a 1-2 for Mclaren. But then it wasn't a big surprise, Webber had a chip on his shoulder throughout all race imo, you'd think he wants to win his home race more than a championship! :shock:

Reaction score
Yeah webber seemed to be coming out from nowhere pulling out all the stops, until he stopped into hamilton! :D

Reaction score
Actually I must be the only one who thought is was a crap race, made good by the weather conditions - had it been dry it would have been another boring race ... so if F1 is only going to be interesting if the conditions are changeable, they might as well put sprinklers round the track, not quite what we want.

Reaction score
Think you might be right about the weather but it was a good spectacle all the same, and way better than the last race-Thought Lewis was a bit of a whingeing Pom as it happens, he might have a point but to moan about tactics over the radio is not British!!

Reaction score
Yeah, was a great race. It probably would've been boring if it was dry, but luckily it wasn't, so the weather made it entertaining!

If the Red Bull's were reliable, I think Vettel would be unbeatable.

Lewis was a bit of a kn0b to be honest - one minute he's moaning his (20-odd lap old) tyres have gone off, the next he's moaning that he shouldn't have come in for new tyres! If he was as smooth as Button, he would've been alright, but he's just that bit harsher on the tyres.

Virgin had a double DNF, was it mechanical, or did they just run out of fuel!?