Attempted Car Hijacking (Eastleigh!)

Reaction score
You need to be a registered user to view that forum Steve

What is this world coming to if you can't even go fill up without having someone try and thieve your motor - pikey feckers

Reaction score
Here's the text:

This morning around 11.45 I was at a petrol station with my girlfriend getting some drinks.

As we are exiting the petrol station a guy shouts over "Oi mate" so I stop and a guy approaches, can of fosters in one hand, starts asking questions about the car, so I thought it would be best to entertain him. He asked how fast the car was, so I replied "pretty quick", he then asked what the 0-60 was so said just under six seconds. He then said "Is it quick enough to get away from me hi-jacking it!?" followed by starring at me then suddenly he grabs the handle, opens the door and attempts to get me out, at which point I grabbed the door and floored it out of the garage.

FFS what is wrong with the world today??

I reported it, police are going to check the CCTV tomorrow and let me know if the incident is caught on there.

Reaction score
Johnnytheboy said:
Doesn't sound like a well-honed professional gang, mind you.
Perhaps not but it would still be a horrible experience and its worth letting everyone know as it might save you against experiencing the same situation.

Reaction score
I ignore all strangers :) If I don't know them, I don't talk to them. Maybe it is living in London that does it...

O.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
should have backed the car up and run the fecker over.. seriously i wouldn't mind damaging #274 just to cripple one of these low lifes.

Reaction score
That is unbelievable drivers will have to carry weapons to protect their cars like in South Africa next!!!

Reaction score
There is an alterior motive for carrying a breaker bar in my car! lol! :roll:

Reaction score
Bottom line, one always lock ur car in the station and two watch karate kid to hone the crane technique ;)

Reaction score
and 3, use the auto lock facility on our cars so that by the time you roll up to a guy like him, your doors are already locked.. 8)

Reaction score
going by the small bit that was posted in here, I think that it was a wind-up. Sick sense of humour i know, but no real car jacker would have that approach....surely?

I think the guy was not serious about nicking the car and the owner didn't stick around long enough to find out whether it was real or not.

there are some sick people in this world, but there are also some strange ones, strange enough to find something like this funny! It was probably a dare or something.