At last someone selling instead of giving away?

Reaction score
I will eat the bloody thing if he manages to get anything near that price. He'll be lucky to get over 11k for it I reckon. £10500 is more realistic.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah tend to agree, but only 7k on it, certainly not the "lowest milage one out there" i.e. me, luke and several others but low enough to command some kind of premium.

Reaction score
Yes but you should be driving them and enjoying them, not worrying how much you've lost.
You only get your money's worth out a car if you use it.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
True, but i've managed to keep mine down by not putting on the so enjoyable miles to work and i'm not worrying about how much i've lost because i always intended to keep it longterm, though i have been suprised by how much they have dropped in the last 6 months.

Reaction score
i paid £10k for a 55 reg,1 owner , 9400 miler which IMHO was a good buy.

there does seem to be a few sale at the moment so he might have to reduce his price a bit to generate some interest.

Reaction score
probably local to me that 1.

7,000 miles has got to be one of the lowest mleage trophy's out there.

price may be a bit too high, but you have got to start high as you are always going to get bidded down!

Reaction score
start high so that you can then genuinely reduce the price when you find interest isn't too high at such a price....

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
probably local to me that 1.

7,000 miles has got to be one of the lowest mleage trophy's out there.

price may be a bit too high, but you have got to start high as you are always going to get bidded down!

the lowest mileage ive seen is for sale is on here, tomx is selling a 1850 miler for £11900.00.

Reaction score
FunkyMunky said:
being realistic though, it's a buyers market at the moment as far as used trophy's go

Unfortunately this is true. No one who has advertised their car on this site in the last month has sold it yet from what I can see. Even at £9200 I could not shift my car with the T2PHY plate (I didn't even get one call). It is a tough market :(

O.